Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

Wat do guys here think about the Ammo 2.0 ? Its really complicated mechanic with the replenishable grenades. Grenade spam will be stopped only if detonation time is increased as Levelcap said.

DICE really needs to improve the fundamentals of the game mechanics to make it less spammy and more tactical.

Make ammunition available only on points you have capped and moreover from a designated dispenser rather than just dumping boxes all around. Make support about support, give them extra ammo and the capability to put down a lot of firepower down range rather than hear people keep moaning about I cannot kill anything with my guns.

DICE really needs to improve the fundamentals of the game mechanics to make it less spammy and more tactical.

Make ammunition available only on points you have capped and moreover from a designated dispenser rather than just dumping boxes all around. Make support about support, give them extra ammo and the capability to put down a lot of firepower down range rather than hear people keep moaning about I cannot kill anything with my guns.

If they do that, then how I am going to go on a kill streak with my fav anti tank gun? :P

*one bullet - one kill* *need ammos though*

^like a RTS..company of heroes...but then people will gather around those points only waiting for their precious grenades and that will be an easy target for mortars. How more tactical you can get on this...i mean battlefield has been always like this

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

^like a RTS..company of heroes...but then people will gather around those points only waiting for their precious grenades and that will be an easy target for mortars. How more tactical you can get on this...i mean battlefield has been always like this

Off-topic- Oh god those mot**rf**king USF mortars. They kill everything. Good thing they are getting nerfed on March 28th.

In Company of Heroes, you get the resource.

I am not asking you to build a resource metre, I mean, there should be ammunition boxes / supply dumps on point to directly replenish your stuff. This makes points more important (you got to defend the point to replenish your ammo) as well as resolves your issue of running around behind a player who does not have an ammo box.

Maybe they need to change up the game if they cannot seem to figure out how to balance something they created a decade earlier. -_-

Edited by ALPHA17

^Good idea. Can be implemented...but Dice is Dice...

Why I really like to play BF is the sense of moving Frontlines. When I see several people besides me all firing at one side, those are the epic moments and when one side finally breaks through its exhilarating. That's why I would like if they improve those modes or mechanics which encourage that. Frontlines and operation come close to that but still yes they can add mechanics from other genre to improve​ e upon that

^Good idea. Can be implemented...but Dice is Dice...

And that's the problem.

Why I really like to play BF is the sense of moving Frontlines. When I see several people besides me all firing at one side, those are the epic moments and when one side finally breaks through its exhilarating. That's why I would like if they improve those modes or mechanics which encourage that. Frontlines and operation come close to that but still yes they can add mechanics from other genre to improve​ e upon that

Surprisingly, none of the game modes introduced in BattleField are new or unique to the franchise itself.

Frontlines is a linear format of TITAN assault with, Operations is basically Campaigns mode picked up from the Red Orchestra wholesale with less tactical choices to be made post-match.

The developers basically need to stop playing so safe but seeing that they are under EA, do not see that happening so we will have stupid rebalance options like auto-replenishing grenades which will instantly forgotten when the next major BattleField title rolls around.

Need a squad for hardcore matches. If anyone among you is even half decent (700 spm +, 1.3 k/d, stick with squad and discord), then ping me.

Team will play usually on Sat and Sunday at night (us time).

Damn I wish Piper (I think he owns it) and alpha bought this game. Perfect squad guys :P

PS- We already have few players but if we can build a team full of our friends, then oh boy!

Edited by kaka_messi
  • Like 1

Need a squad for hardcore matches. If anyone among you is even half decent (700 spm +, 1.3 k/d, stick with squad and discord), then ping me.

Team will play usually on Sat and Sunday at night (us time).

Damn I wish Piper (I think he owns it) and alpha bought this game. Perfect squad guys :P

You can add me. Origin id is same as my profile name.

And PSN id is djanuj90. However I don't own premium on PS. I have it for pc.

Edited by djanuj
  • Like 1