31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

It's lost in translation, what he meant was it's different than shooters which sell a lot in the US.

31 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Kojima: Death Stranding Had Stronger Criticism in the US, Possibly Because It Flies Above Shooters

https://wccftech.com/kojima-death-stranding-had-stronger-criticism-in-the-us-possibly-because-it-flies-above-shooters/

Based Koji san. 🙏🏻 I couldn’t get Hollywood to commission me a movie so here’s a video “game” with all the mental masturbation of a French art house, but without Léa Seydoux showing titties. 

"Americans are great fans of first-person shooters and Death Stranding isn't one, it flies higher."

Imagine being able to crawl so far up your own a*s and still being able to breathe. Truly a man like no other. :rofl: 

58 minutes ago, puns said:

Ive read a lot of people saying you go off track to deliver stuff but is it part of main progress line or just something like a side quest that you do to build your character in ways if you wish to or we could just to main quest line and thats ok. I havent really found an answer for this.

Ive read its 10+ chapters so easily a 60 - 80 -100 hour playthrough  looks like :unsure:

Some are necessary to progress through the story, while others are side quests, these give you new schematics and upgrades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

She actually does, both T&A. What do you think this is some low flying western game? :lol: 

18 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

She actually does, both T&A. What do you think this is some low flying western game? :lol: 

wait what?

28 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What a sh*t game. It's high time Sony provided refunds like steam. :ranting:

Unless you're really sure you'll like this game after watching its gameplay videos/reviews, buying it digitally at full price is a bad idea.

Anyway, now that you can't get it refunded, see if you can play it till you get to Episode 3. The game opens up with quite a few unlocks that make traversal easier.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Got Some screenshots, sadly I forget to change the screenshot capture settings, hence most of them are JPEGs

iRG4TPC.jpg

cklDoPf.jpg

HwORSgJ.png

N9GPruf.png

Just now, Snake said:

p1da6wA.jpg

17ImgVm.png

cwR1JVx.png

Quoted for the new page