Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Engineer

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

lol killing dogs upsets you? How about..

Hide contents

Naked topless pregnant woman sitting on top of BJ's crotch , drenched in blood and dual wielding machine guns.

Video Link? :P

Tyler 

I have i5 4670 and Gtx 760?  My cpu good enough for this game on medium setting? 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I have the same CPU, should be fine.

I think it's best for me to get this on console. Console version is 60 and runs at mix of high and medium setting. 

You have 1070, so you will get much better experience on PC but I will get same console level of graphics even on PC coz of my gpu. 

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I think it's best for me to get this on console. Console version is 60 and runs at mix of high and medium setting. 

You have 1070, so you will get much better experience on PC but I will get same console level of graphics even on PC coz of my gpu. 

Yeah just get the console version.

If you bothered reading my review you wouldn't be asking if it's good [emoji14]

Did you get the pure order bonus with physical copy? It said that there would be an extra mission or story (don’t remember) with some other playable characters apart from BJ

Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB Ram, GTX 860 4GB VRAM

Reviews out. 88/100 so far. WqoprUq.png

• Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has become the new benchmark for single-player shooter campaigns. The sheer amount of freedom that players have to go along with the excellent gunplay make it one of the best shooters in years on those merits alone. Add in what is one the year's most compelling, important narratives and you have a recipe for an instant classic on your hands. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus isn't just 2017's best shooter, it's a game that will be looked back upon as one of the standout titles of this generation when it comes to an end.
  • I had high expectations going into Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, but MachineGames managed to outdo them in every way imaginable. They've created one of the most ridiculous video games ever made, and one that is never afraid to be clear about its message of equality & justice. While it's easy to focus on the over-the-top story beats and memorable scenes, The New Colossus is carried by an incredible amount of heart from start to finish.
  • And that's the strength of this sequel. It balances a steady stream of suffering and hurt with exuberant humanity. It deals with our darkest impulses and our best, and plays them both up to a ridiculous degree. There's nothing subtle about Wolfenstein 2, but it's all affecting in a way that makes the game feel special and coherent. There are moments in the game that made my heart swell, while others were so grisly I had to look away.
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is a stellar follow-up to MachineGames' 2014 reboot of the franchise, one with super-satisfying combat and a wacky, engaging story. Sure, it might go a little too far at times, but you'll have a blast with The New Colossus from start to finish, that's a promise.
  • Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus builds on the first game, making for another superb linear first-person shooter campaign. It's an empowering journey that BJ goes on—rising from his near death experience from The New Order to be stronger than ever, befriending others who are just as tough and ready to take back what the Nazis stole from them: their country.
  • Wolfestein 2: The New Colossus is a gorgeous, fluid shooter with an delightful story and characters filled with good ‘ol Nazi killing satisfaction.
  • Wolfenstein II shines whenever you can feel how resistant the people of the United States are to the idea of overthrowing their new emperor. That is effective both dramatically and as a commentary on our current politics.
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus delivers an enjoyable action packed first person shooter experience.
  • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is a game that inherits many elements of the past, bringing to a future to discover. There are few problems, but the structure is very solid and perfect for the fps lovers.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 2