God of War

Big Boss

Limited edition not available in physical disc? wtf? I am really confused...this game or Yakuza 0 + Yakuza 6 combo. Thought of using my 1000 credits on amazon to buy the physical disc of GoW and get Yakuza combo via PSN but nah we Indians are kinda **** so no Limited edition for us. 

Edited by kaka_messi

22 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Limited edition not available in physical disc? wtf? I am really confused...this game or Yakuza 0 + Yakuza 6 combo. Thought of using my 1000 credits on amazon to buy the physical disc of GoW and get Yakuza combo via PSN but nah we Indians are kinda **** so no Limited edition for us. 

The LE is available for preorder on flipkart, what are you talking about?:blink:

God of War (Limited Edition)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/god-war-limited-edition/p/itmf2frgdnuppnhy?pid=GAMF2FRGH5HPHTH6&cmpid=product.share.pp

Edited by Playstationdude

Check GTS, or Flipkart. LE is available. So is the CE.

1 hour ago, kaka_messi said:

Maybe wait for a while.....amazon may start preorders ...not very sure though ..or try asking their CC whether gow LE/CE preorders are coming or not ....worth a shot asking them no matter how useless they are :P

10 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Also is ltd edition even worth the price?1000 rs for skins and all..huh.

Actually the 1000 Rs is for a steelbook case and physical artbook in addition to digital content like am extra armor, shield and dynamic theme.

39821621812_f5a841ad53_h.jpg

Edited by roun90

29 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Actually the 1000 Rs is for a steelbook case and physical artbook in addition to digital content like am extra armor, shield and dynamic theme.

ya the contents of that extra 1k is actually worth it imo

12 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Which is the best digital version for this?

Am getting the standard digital version unless the theme is spectacular. 

God of War Digital Deluxe includes:

• God of War Digital Full Game
  • God of War Digital Mini Artbook by Dark Horse Comics -> waste. Digital and mini.
  • God of War PS4™ Dynamic Theme
  • “Exile’s Guardian” Shield Skin
  • God of War Digital Comic – Issue 0 by Dark Horse Comics
  • “Death’s Vow” Armor for Kratos
  • “Death’s Vow” Armor for Atreus

Armour and skill are meh and will be useless after few hours. 

__

If you plan to spend $70, might as well go for the physical copy of God of War – Limited Edition. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Yeah, the limited edition seems nice. The art book alone will go for $35 after launch. It has 200+ pages. Steelbook and other stuff is a bonus. 

The one with the LE will be a nerfed artbook, will not have 200 pages.

Darke horse is already selling a limited edition artbook as well I think.

19 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

The one with the LE will be a nerfed artbook, will not have 200 pages.

Darke horse is already selling a limited edition artbook as well I think.

I really doubt that. Dark Horse only has one copy of art book and it comes with 224 pages/184 HC.

The digital edition gets a mini-artbook and it is mentioned. Nothing on the limited edition. The promotional poster seems to have a full book. 

I really doubt that. Dark Horse only has one copy of art book and it comes with 224 pages/184 HC.

The digital edition gets a mini-artbook and it is mentioned. Nothing on the limited edition. The promotional poster seems to have a full book. 
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/god-of-war-2018-the-art-of-god-of-war-limited-edition-hardcover.html

1 minute ago, Monokuma said:

That's actually same book but with realistic leather-like cover and is enclosed in a clamshell case with a cloth-textured lining. It also includes a cloth-covered collector’s portfolio with two gallery-quality lithographs. Hence the price of $100.

The one you get with limited edition should be this one.

https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/3000-808/The-Art-of-God-of-War-HC

https://www.amazon.com/Art-God-Sony-Interactive-Entertainment/dp/150670574X

Anyways, it looks like Uncharted 4 had similar edition and artbook was indeed mini-book (48 pages) and standalone was 176 pages. 

20941346872_be5d44fcbe_b.jpg

Although it was promoted as mini-book while God of War isn't. Will wait for confirmation. N7Qudfu.png