Ask The Experts

Chaztin

How is this as a gift for Santa thing ?

He recently turned a father, gift limit is upto 1000.

And its either something useful or something completely useless and funny.
He is fat as well if I go for the funny thing.

Any suggestions, I haven't ever gifted someone anything so unsure 
621d456f0f18f123a9c336597d96646a.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Edited by GunnerY2J

This looks like something child gives a parent

7 hours ago, dylanjosh said:
13 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

This looks like something child gives a parent

Any have who has this kind of stuff ,it has been almost 100% gifted by someone else than his child.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Guys how is GALAX as a company? I wanted to buy a GPU (RTX 3060 Ti) and locally GALAX is the only brand available.

It’s a decent brand, it’s a sub brand of Palit which is the world’s largest gfx card maker in terms of volume.

How much are you getting it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone bought Raj Comics from their website? Want to order some comics to be sent to my sister for her birthday, but not sure how to even add something to cart (or where to see cart), perhaps their website is just broken? rajcomics.com

They have an android app, but not sure if it is giving me prices in dollars or rupees (seems too expensive if it is in dollars and would be too cheap if it is rupees). I am in the US and need to send these within India. 

I am looking at an ergonomic mouse for extended times in front of a laptop. Wrist is already f**ked (RSI). Couldn't find the recommended ergonomic ones in India. 

Any options ?

My wrist challenge is towards ulnar side (the little finger side), and most ergo mouses are made for carpal tunnel peeps, who have problems at the radial or thumb side. If anybody has accessible recommendations, please let me know. 

On 12/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ph3N0M said:

Has anyone bought Raj Comics from their website? Want to order some comics to be sent to my sister for her birthday, but not sure how to even add something to cart (or where to see cart), perhaps their website is just broken? 

They have an android app, but not sure if it is giving me prices in dollars or rupees (seems too expensive if it is in dollars and would be too cheap if it is rupees). I am in the US and need to send these within India. 

I had ordered from them last summer and they delivered. They deliver via registered post. I had ordered via mobile browser though.

On 12/21/2020 at 3:14 AM, DinJo said:

Just send them a email on help@rajcomics.com

Tried that, and also tried the email that is on their website. The help email does not exist anymore, while the contact email on their website sends an automatic reply asking me to send a WhatsApp message to some number instead (which in turn is never read).

8 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I had ordered from them last summer and they delivered. They deliver via registered post. I had ordered via mobile browser though.

The website looks the same on my mobile browser, and I still do not see an option to add anything to cart. Could you check if you can still order something?

I am so frustrated by the state of Raj Comics, and also on the fact that enough people did not support them. They are basically non-existent at this point, we could have gotten so many good stories from them had people supported them. Now that I have the money, I really want to buy all the comic books that I missed and also all that I had but are lost to rats (blame my mother), but there is no way to buy!