Ask The Experts

Chaztin

20 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

The Spectre's build quality is basically more premium than the Envy or else both are more or less the same.

Would not recommend convertibles if you don't have any particular use case for it. More the moving parts, delicate it is. Visit a HP world store near you and have a look for yourself.

Any other option if I look outside HP? In windows only.

48 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Have a look at Lenovo Thinkpad X1 series. You can customize on their official website.

I would have said Dell XPS 13 but that is more style than substance. The new design looks stunning but seems not so practical.

I will look at X1 series.

XPS 13 is stunning but 13" is too small and 15" is too expensive.

On 10/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, godspeed4476 said:

Any idea where to locate an MS office key for cheap(and which aint region locked, if at all its a thing)? I was using the one provided by doctor sahab for almost a decade. Just trying to get a new one for new notebook.

I do have access to office 365 using my office laptop but just trying to get one for personal device

https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/fp/758185

On 10/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, djdgr8 said:

Anyone have good recommendations for smart bulbs (hopefully supports Matter) and front facing smart door cameras?

I've been using this and it's done everything I need it to: https://www.amazon.in/Qubo-Smart-Home-Security-Camera/dp/B08NWXZ4N7?th=1

I also use a bunch of Wipro smart bulbs and battens, and have never had issues. No Matter support though, so fair warning unless they add it in later.

55 minutes ago, TheMonark said:

Has anyone ever bough gold coin from Tatacliq or similar websites? How safe is it? I have a Tatacliq gift card worth 10K so was thinking of buying a 2 gm gold coin.

Magnus?

And plenty of people buy gold coins from Tatacliq, it's safe.

One thing to keep in mind, if you are ordering from Malabar then they might delay your order because they don't process orders on the days gold price is not in their favour. You will for sure get it though eventually.

Sometimes they cancel the order as well but refund is automatic.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Magnus?

And plenty of people buy gold coins from Tatacliq, it's safe.

One thing to keep in mind, if you are ordering from Malabar then they might delay your order because they don't process orders on the days gold price is not in their favour. You will for sure get it though eventually.

Sometimes they cancel the order as well but refund is automatic.

Yes, Magnus. Thanks. Have ordered from Bangalore Refinery.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheMonark said:

I am looking to buy 65W charger with at least 2 usb-c ports and 1 usb-a (optional). The objective is to use a single charger for the apple ecosystem. Any recommendations?

https://amzn.eu/d/8JDePp8

Using it with multiple Apple devices. No A port though. Amazon is oos, but it's available at multiple outlets like Croma. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Pixel used PD, so yeah. Not for Samsung PPS. 

I bought a Samsung 25W with my S22+ but my new laptop needs atleast 65W and the charger it came with is not PPS.

Will get something from Anker GanPrime series from overseas, not as cheap as Spigen though.

Hi Folks, I have a question regarding PSN ID and its usage. I have a email ID registered with PSN Canada with some digital game purchases in the past. Can I login using Canada PSN ID in India over my PS4 console, download games and play without any issues and/or breach of PSN policy?