PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, PhantomShade said:

It still does, but the thing is the shoebox series x has the GP Langar now as it's trump card and Phil Spender's blank cheque by Satya, unlike say it's father the xbone VCR that only had TV TV TV 

Sony can't compete with MS on Langar because it simply doesn't have the deep pockets necessary

MS can't compete with Sony on Exclusives simply because they're too incompetent, if you want evidence i'll tag ank here, he'll post two pages worth of flop/cancelled xbox games :P

:rofl:

we want evidence ,tag him

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ya and bungie is worth 3.5 billion ,do you even read what you type ya bus muh kholna hai? 

3.5b in 2-3 years…

can you even comprehend what others write?!? 

48 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Sony should gladly pick it up then. Xbox players don't play Japanese RPG much either so it'd be a good buy. 

Final fantasy, kingdom hearts, dragon quest alone are worth it, giants in my book. 

With FF7R

FF14(ongoing)

FF16

Forspoken

FF7R2 

They are practically making games only for PS. 

38 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Well not yet. GoWR is coming. Spiderman 2 wolverine. HFW released.

Last gen sony didn't have that many games at the start of the year either. Look how that turned out. With all the games Sony will have by this generation end. It could very easily happen.

PS has easily had the best 7 years of any exclusive lineup in history except PS2 era. 
Saying they don’t have games is like saying Phail Spender is a lifetime achiever in Gaming business. 

Only reason Xbox is selling is coz of freebies & unfavourable chip supply allocation for which quite frankly…..Sony can’t do sh*t. 

Edited by AnK

36 minutes ago, AnK said:

Abbey vaner sena ke leader 

peheli baat personal hona band kar,none of your family member works in these companies for you to act so stupid & personal. 

Secondly where does it say that I have to play games only on PS5/SX to comment on them?!? 

Le mar:- 

C6-F8-D5-CF-C066-484-C-9-CF1-EC81-C64-C2

Har bar tu aur teri personal hone wali palton apni beizzati karate ho phir bhi sudharte nahi. :lol: 

I never took your name. I just said two ponies and you replied. Tera andar ka pony control nahi kar paaya :rofl:

Naam lene ki zarurat nahi, you know who you are. But its good you finally admit publicly now :)

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

It still does, but the thing is the shoebox series x has the GP Langar now as it's trump card and Phil Spender's blank cheque by Satya, unlike say it's father the xbone VCR that only had TV TV TV 

Sony can't compete with MS on Langar because it simply doesn't have the deep pockets necessary

MS can't compete with Sony on Exclusives simply because they're too incompetent, if you want evidence i'll tag ank here, he'll post two pages worth of flop/cancelled xbox games :P

Bhai yourself said you will not buy PS5 thanks to Xbox langar on PC, uskey baad bhi ye sab bol raha hai lol.

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I never took your name. I just said two ponies and you replied. Tera andar ka pony control nahi kar paaya :rofl:

Naam lene ki zarurat nahi, you know who you are. But its good you finally admit publicly now :)

You : pony

Ank Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

I know its hard for you here ,for once i agree with you. :console:

I know it’s hard for you within your head since 2010….. :console: 

It’s like living in a personal hellhole up there. 

Constantly buying selling a PS & having to play all the awesome games there :lol: 

Edited by AnK

1 minute ago, AnK said:

I know it’s hard for you within your head since 2010….. :console: 

It’s like living in a personal hellhole up there. 

Constantly buying selling a PS & having to play all the awesome games there :lol: 

Yes gaming allegiance dictates whether your life is a hellhole or not.  Thanks for the life lesson , you are so wise.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Any douche bag who throws tantrums & gets personal with another person just over comments on these companies & their bosses surely has issues up in his head. 

Definitely needs help. 

Well simply put this console war just keeps getting extended to pointless ends. The point of a console is to play games. That means the only thing that really matters is games and controller. Controller is personal preference because stick config is different. Now I don't care about the AA batteries. But its hilarious there still isnt a rechargeable battery in this gen xbox controller.

As for games.

If u have a PC and looking for console. Always PS because all Xbox games are on PC

And if u don't have PC and want console then PS cause Xbox has like 2 exclusives and on PS u have access to all Xbox games (except 2) and PS exclusives and other games. Now even old gen games with PS+ premium.

The subscription is similarly prized and outputs pretty much the same.

The new Xbox games starfield for example. Its already confirmed its not gonna look as good as the recently released horizon. Star field won't look as good on Xbox which is fanning the flames of console war with better hardware but evidently not even being used.

So why fights keep happening over quality of life features and blah blah is because xbox is nowhere near winning in the ONLY thing that matters - GAMES

So the war gets extended to other crap topic stuff where Xbox might win.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

Any douche bag who throws tantrums & gets personal with another person just over comments on these companies & their bosses surely has issues up in his head. 

Definitely needs help. 

Stop beating yourself up dude ,i am sure people here have already forgiven you. 

14 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Well simply put this console war just keeps getting extended to pointless ends. The point of a console is to play games. That means the only thing that really matters is games and controller. Controller is personal preference because stick config is different. Now I don't care about the AA batteries. But its hilarious there still isnt a rechargeable battery in this gen xbox controller.

As for games.

If u have a PC and looking for console. Always PS because all Xbox games are on PC

And if u don't have PC and want console then PS cause Xbox has like 2 exclusives and on PS u have access to all Xbox games (except 2) and PS exclusives and other games. Now even old gen games with PS+ premium.

The subscription is similarly prized and outputs pretty much the same.

The new Xbox games starfield for example. Its already confirmed its not gonna look as good as the recently released horizon. Star field won't look as good on Xbox which is fanning the flames of console war with better hardware but evidently not even being used.

So why fights keep happening over quality of life features and blah blah is because xbox is nowhere near winning in the ONLY thing that matters - GAMES

So the war gets extended to other crap topic stuff where Xbox might win.

Kuch nae hoga bhai itna likhnse . for some people console wars is a 24*7 Unpaid Job.

• Like 1