PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Just now, zoord said:

Still surprised to see the fall of Arkane. Their all previous games were banger.

Checked COD score twice. I thought someone must have edited the score cuz ign rarely gives an AAA game below 7. Holy sh*t it has to be a turd to score a 4.

Heard a rumour that originally Activision planned to take a year break from annual release and this was supposed to be a dlc but they turned into a game as Sony had marketing contract for 1 more game that's why MS turned dlc into main game.

It was a dlc for sure.

actually what happened is that Activision was planning this as a DLC expansion with both campaign + maps being separate packages.

Sony had a contract for 1 more game so it was going to be the 2024 Treyarch game.

But after M$ got into the picture they wanted to end the Sony contract this year itself.

So they along with Activision thought it would be better to package these expansions as a full new game & even hastily create a third Zombies mode out of no where & be done with Sony on their necks.

So no wonder this full package was given a shape of a full price yearly game.

Sony will have to except this as their last game from the old contract & as far as customers are concerned……M$ & Activision are known to never give a f**k!! :lol: 

I hope MS stops release of annual CoD games, you can clearly see devs running out of ideas for CoD games. Quality is dropping. Devs need break and something new to work on.

So many good Activision studios capable of making lot of different type of games were forced to work on CoD.

#FreeRavenSoftware

#FreeTreyarch

#FreeInfinityWard

Just now, Kazarka said:

Christian Bale as Xbox is already a win bro :lol:

That's Patrick Bateman xbox is being compared to, not Bale. And, if you agree Patrick Bateman is xbox, you would also agree the guy sitting next to him is you, the delusional Xbox fanboi.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Purana Khiladi said:

Now now imagine if i mean imagine if MP isnt good :rofl:

To be honest if you already own MW2 there is absolutely no reason to buy it.

The “new” Maps are only for nostalgia of the old MW2.

M$ might not have made this…..but they certainly insisted on making this a Full priced game to be done with Sony asap.

Janta jaye tel lene as usual. :loser: 

Phil Spencer has no clue how much destruction he causes to the IPs & Developers in the way he handles things & the paths he takes.

When the crowd gets ripped off with fake marketing & failed production values,they always take it to heart & remember it while investing in future.

Pappu just doesn’t understand that consumer is King…..& he just murders great potential future of everything that he gets involved with.

Kya ho jaata agar next year COD bhi Sony ki marketing mai hoti?!? :rofl: 

Bhains ki Aankh brand value aur ijjat toh bani rehti!! :loser:

I think for the good of all gamers…..this Bafoon of a CEO with unlimited resources to burn & kill….just needs to be put out of his (& our) misery. :ranting:

@MrAnk

I find lot of similarities between you and Rakhi Sawant.  You both cry alot, play victim card and do nonstop drama to prove your point. So im 100% convinced you are an alt account of Rakhi Sawant on this forum. :lol:

Phil Spencer has no clue how much destruction he causes to the IPs & Developers in the way he handles things & the paths he takes.

When the crowd gets ripped off with fake marketing & failed production values,they always take it to heart & remember it while investing in future.

Pappu just doesn’t understand that consumer is King…..& he just murders great potential future of everything that he gets involved with.

Kya ho jaata agar next year COD bhi Sony ki marketing mai hoti?!?  

Bhains ki Aankh brand value aur ijjat toh bani rehti!! 

I think for the good of all gamers…..this Bafoon of a CEO with unlimited resources to burn & kill….just needs to be put out of his (& our) misery. 

Wow you worry about MS games and future of Xbox alot, constantly crying how Phill killing Xbox n all.

Do you own Xbox or Windows PC to play any of the Xbox games?  If no then how does it affect you?. If Xbox is dying, let it die who cares, i will still have my PC to play games.

How about you worry about what Sony's doing to Bungie, Naughty Dog and rest of first party devs, forcing them to work on GaaS games, cancelling projects like Factions and more. :lol: 

How conveniently you not talking about what's happening within Sony when whole media and insiders are extremely concern with everything happening within Sony.

Edited by Kazarka

1 hour ago, zoord said:

Still surprised to see the fall of Arkane. Their all previous games were banger.

Checked COD score twice. I thought someone must have edited the score cuz ign rarely gives an AAA game below 7. Holy sh*t it has to be a turd to score a 4.

Heard a rumour that originally Activision planned to take a year break from annual release and this was supposed to be a dlc but they turned into a game as Sony had marketing contract for 1 more game that's why MS turned dlc into main game.

One bad game doesn’t make whole of Arkane bad.

According to details revealed by Jason Schreier, Arkane was told to work on a GaaS game after the commercial failure of Dishonoured games and this was before acquisition. Now after acquisition MS had option to cancel project but since game was almost done, so they decided to go-ahead with the release anyway and paid the price of releasing a half assed game.

And Arkane has multiple studios, Redfall was made by their B team not by Dishonoured team. We should not write them off based on 1 bad game. 

2 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

And Arkane has multiple studios, Redfall was made by their B team not by Dishonoured team. We should not write them off based on 1 bad game. 

Redfall wasn't made by B team. LMAO. 

There is no B team. 

It lacked direction. Upper management used to change their requirement on weekly basis. That's what Schrier said in his piece. 

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

There is no B team. 

It lacked direction. Upper management used to change their requirement on weekly basis. That's what Schrier said in his piece. 

Lyon worked on Dishonoured games with some collaboration with Austin team

Austin worked entirely on Redfall.

And im pretty sure Jason revealed that Austin wanted MS to cancel the project but MS decided to go ahead just to put a game in Gamepass? 

11 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

There is no B team. 

youre right there’s no B team, everything is a D team with MS.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Lyon worked on Dishonoured games with some collaboration with Austin team

Austin worked entirely on Redfall.

And im pretty sure Jason revealed that Austin wanted MS to cancel the project but MS decided to go ahead just to put a game in Gamepass? 

Austin made Prey. So, not a B team. 

Not sure if they wanted to cancel it. Currently they are working full time on it. If they wanted to cancel it, would've happened long time ago. 

56 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Wow you worry about MS games and future of Xbox alot, constantly crying how Phill killing Xbox n all.

Do you own Xbox or Windows PC to play any of the Xbox games?  If no then how does it affect you?. If Xbox is dying, let it die who cares, i will still have my PC to play games.

He is killing some of my most revered IPs & studios behind them.

So obviously it bothers me.

Halo

Gears

Fable

Remedy

Crytek

Insomniac

Arkane

Bethesda Studio

& Now Sledgehammer’s COD

all deteriorated or turned to dust under his contract’s/ownership/decisions…..

So obviously it matters to me & I want him out of this game asap.

Also I don’t lie….I don’t spread misinformation…..I don’t spread FUD & certainly don’t create alternate accounts…..

Even you & your heart knows….whatever I am saying is nothing but truth & inside even you want him out desperately now….

Just don’t agree because of some foolish ego….

Edited by AnK

Also to put this once & for all…

I DONT CARE ABOUT BOXES OR BRANDS!!! 

Just like Playstation because of their consistency over generations…

Also don’t like chomus dicing something great just because their ego demands & their revered box can’t keep up.

I will be the first person to buy an Xbox just like I did back in 2008 when Peter Moore changed the entire game for that system.

Gears Trilogy

Halo Trilogy

ME 1&2

Bioshock 1

Spilnter Cell Conviction

Alan Wake 

were some of my most revered exclusive games on the platform & I’d love to have content like that again on any system to warrant a purchase!! 

I just don’t care which company it is…..I just want good quality f**ckin games!!

• Haha 1