PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

37 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Ye Phil ke dil ka tukada yaha jitna active hai utna Xbox pe active rahta to shayad aaj ye din nahi dekhne padte Philwa ko :thumbsup:

He used to Pirate games on 360 & then on PC.

The amount of concern he shows for developers & platforms here is crocodile tears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

He used to Pirate games on 360 & then on PC.

The amount of concern he shows for developers & platforms here is crocodile tears.

Apni story bata raha hai? Are you telling everyone your biography here?.You just make statement accusing other people with nothing to back it up.

As far crocodile tears are concerned then i don't shed any tear for any gaming studio. Let me be very clear, i dont care about gaming industry or any ddeveloper. Xbox can go out of business tomorrow along with MS and nothing will change in my life. But im pretty sure, you will cry or might go in depression if PS goes down tomorrow You too attached to plastic box im not.  :lol:

Edited by Takeda

Yes I love gaming.

It’s my passion it’s my hobby & it’s my love…..& also retirement plan.

I want all the best stuff to thrive & give me amazing moments that keep me busy & occupied.

I hate nothing & support everything credible & fantastic.

Be it even the Xbox Brand from 2006-2010.

I absolutely adored this brand during that era just like I did Playstation from PSone up until PS5.

If they started lying cheating & failing & their fanbots (who actually Love & Hate things) started spreading misinformation it is my prerogative to spread awareness!!

Up until this point everything turned out exactly as I had informed ppl about.

And all of it happened for a reason.

Quality & Goodwill prevails while treachery & non-sense fails!!

14 hours ago, Takeda said:

Where and when did i said it? Prove it. Coming with random nonsense to prove your point? When you have no solid argument to make, so you start making bizzare argument again?. :lol:

Dont digress from topic by making dumb claims and arguments. Main point is 6yr old Xbox game is beating PS exclusives on PSN store. Ponies like you, Ch**4Life and other ponies called SoT gamepass foddrr on social media and now its beating your exclusives with ez. This is making you mad deep inside, so you coming up with nonsense. Bhai Sea of theives jab GOW,:R ko beat karega fir tu kya karega? :rofl:

Now don't make another alt Zodak :giggle:thoda break le aur game khelo

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Takeda said:

As far crocodile tears are concerned then i don't shed any tear for any gaming studio. Let me be very clear, i dont care about gaming industry or any ddeveloper. Xbox can go out of business tomorrow along with MS and nothing will change in my life. But im pretty sure, you will cry or might go in depression if PS goes down tomorrow You too attached to plastic box im not.  :lol:

If PS goes down tomorrow then no god of war, no uncharted, no tlou, no gt and yes i will be very sad then coz for a gamer these games are a part of my life now and somewhere made a place in my heart. 

You are not attached with anything apart from defending MS and their shitty policies. If PS goes down tomorrow, then you wouldnt even need to masturbate and if MS goes down tomorrow, then your life will be hollow :P 

17 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Now don't make another alt Zodak :giggle:thoda break le aur game khelo

you can ban him all you want but sooner or later another 细绳细绳细绳 will sneak in 

12 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Now imagine how many of them would have seen your tweet , 0 before you posted this here for us to laugh at :rofl:

Still fascinated by me rather than the topic even at the brink of extinction!!

See the time stamp on Zoord’s post sharing that tweet & my reply to that Twitter post.

I obviously posted it here much later & AFTER someone shared it……just to show what I feel is the real answer to his tweet. 

Zodak ko toh bol diya….bhai tu bhi sunle.

Sab khatam ho gaya bhai :console: 

Sab challe gaye…. :console: 

Akela mat laga reh……zindagi ek naye sirre se shuru kar,jiske centre mai games ho naaki brand ego!! :console: 

Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox introduces "FFXIV Coins" microtransactions, presumably so MS can get a cut

Payment for service fees and optional item purchases will require FFXIV Coins, which can be purchased from the Microsoft Store. Please purchase FFXIV Coins before using the Mog Station or FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Store.

After purchasing FFXIV Coins from the Microsoft Store, log into the Xbox Series X|S version of FINAL FANTASY XIV to have the purchased FFXIV Coins credited to your Square Enix Account. You will not be able to use the purchased FFXIV Coins until you log in, so please be sure to log in after purchasing FFXIV Coins.

When Playing Only the Xbox Series X|S Version 
Payments will be handled using FFXIV Coins only.

When Playing on Multiple Platforms 
When accessing the Mog Station or FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Store from the Xbox Series X|S version of the application, payments will be handled using FFXIV Coins. In other cases, you can select additional payment methods on the website.

This premium currency seems to only be for xbox only players

@triggr happy ss

IMG-1711.jpg

If they want to announce COD Day1 for GamePass & are still sitting on it till this day & witnessing this then I can’t really fathom to imagine what really is their strategy.

It’s now or never….make it or break it….take it or leave it.

Whatever one wants to call….

4:1 maaa gawwwwwd!!!!

44 minutes ago, AnK said:

IMG-1711.jpg

If they want to announce COD Day1 for GamePass & are still sitting on it till this day & witnessing this then I can’t really fathom to imagine what really is their strategy.

It’s now or never….make it or break it….take it or leave it.

Whatever one wants to call….

4:1 maaa gawwwwwd!!!!

damn 

is someone “triggered”?

GJTvkLDXwAABfok?format=jpg&name=large

Basically going SteamDeck & RogAlly route.

Will have a console aswell on the same lines sometime in Fall 2026.

So Playstation games available for Steam & Windows will be playable on a M$ hardware.