The Playstation 5 thread

11 minutes ago, Karooo said:

All PS5s have one giant fan only blades are less or more in number.

Just checked. Yeah. 1 fan but two different types. Looks like India was chipkaofied the Fan B type

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

29 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Damn didn't know they had adaptive triggers even in FIFA, can't wait to try it out! Have you noticed any gameplay changes as well for next gen?

Yeah its slower and more life like. Also facial animations are amazing. You actually see force on players faces when they go for tackle or hit a shot. Just played a couple of games on next gen.

I am mostly playing ps4 version as all my friends are there and I play pro clubs.

3 minutes ago, Awesomeash said:

Flipkart bro. emoji1784.png

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Don't worry there's warranty till march 2022. Give to a sony service center after a few months for replacement. Meanwhile play less demanding games I dunno.

Edited by Karooo
  • Like 1

Don't worry there's warranty till march 2022. Give to to a sony service center after a few months for replacement. Meanwhile play less demanding games I dunno.
Ya. That's the plan. For sure they're not gonna give a replacement now with all the demand. And I don't think there's a repair policy in India. Btw, I tried God of War. Dead silent. Will wait for Miles and Demon souls to arrive and update.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk