The Playstation 5 thread

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Abey yaar...........

Not.My.Fault.

Wanted to watch Radhe for some Disha. 

Alas :cry:

Accha khaasa long weekend pe gobar faila diya aurat ne. 

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

Those new DualSense colours. <3

Edit: Especially the black one. The way it should've been. Now only if Sony realises that the console itself could look a thousand times better.

Also, NitroNeo is planning to buy the PS5. :panic:

Oh dear.

I have been on PS since PS1, my horror was broken ps3 fat and ps3 slim and 50% sony discount purchased super slim, so ps5 was a obvious purchase, don't blame me if i am cash conscious right now as a buyer it's not my lookout to be a sony fanboy and support them even if they roll out beta testing hardware. With MS i know i will get a replacement without hassle, as i have some very nice replacement experience with them.

With sony though can't say the same do you know anyone who bought the ps3 3 times in it's lifecycle, i don't need to justify my love for the system. The company needs to respect such buyers and don't roll out half baked products, with ps5 i came to know the ssd could actually get corrupted, never have i heard of any failing ssd ever on pc or any ps4 users using ssds.

I don't want to repeat my ps3 love with ps5 nor with any product ever again.

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Show us some action boiz 

I'll sponsor economy class flight ticket. Ghar aake Yeh bahinch0d Phirke ko maar de bhai. 

Even the wife has beaten him. I'm stuck in an returnal loop of endless misery and humiliation 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I'll sponsor economy class flight ticket. Ghar aake Yeh bahinch0d Phirke ko maar de bhai. 

Even the wife has beaten him. I'm stuck in an returnal loop of endless misery and humiliation 

:lol: .. 

I'd come if you want me to bro.. no sponsorship needed. 

But just come online and gimme your share play. I'll do it for ya! Sach for life! 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

:lol: .. 

I'd come if you want me to bro.. no sponsorship needed. 

But just come online and gimme your share play. I'll do it for ya! Sach for life! 

Sach4life nahi chahiye. Tu kar de :rofl:

Shareplay kya hai? I come from a time when Swingers was a thing. 

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine recommending Xbox on the basis of "more games" :rofl:  

They are supporting last gen games with 120fps. 150fps if one cleans the console weekly with a Dyson. :ranting:

Tere Sony ne kya kiya? 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

They are supporting last gen games with 120fps. 150fps if one cleans the console weekly with a Dyson. :ranting:

Tere Sony ne kya kiya? 

lol everything is 120fps for me (and more). Best decision was to cancel SX preorder and get 3060ti plus 10k spare for 100 PC games :lol: 

15 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

ps5 i came to know the ssd could actually get corrupted

Ye kab hua bhai :(:(:(

14 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Show us some action boiz 

Man this people are idiots . Gamepass is a steal for sure but then you have demonsouls, R&C , Spiderman MM and xbox still has nothing. As soon as Xbox comes up with some solid single player exclusives i would prefer PS5.

Xbox is doing a lot of things correctly just some grand titles and its going to be a  really good battle. 

18 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

I have been on PS since PS1, my horror was broken ps3 fat and ps3 slim and 50% sony discount purchased super slim, so ps5 was a obvious purchase, don't blame me if i am cash conscious right now as a buyer it's not my lookout to be a sony fanboy and support them even if they roll out beta testing hardware. With MS i know i will get a replacement without hassle, as i have some very nice replacement experience with them.

With sony though can't say the same do you know anyone who bought the ps3 3 times in it's lifecycle, i don't need to justify my love for the system. The company needs to respect such buyers and don't roll out half baked products, with ps5 i came to know the ssd could actually get corrupted, never have i heard of any failing ssd ever on pc or any ps4 users using ssds.

I don't want to repeat my ps3 love with ps5 nor with any product ever again.

Hymens break even with no intimate contact bro. Don't take so much "load" 

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Sach4life nahi chahiye. Tu kar de :rofl:

Shareplay kya hai? I come from a time when Swingers was a thing. 

Voice chat me hi ek option hota hai.. Just gimme a time and I'll come. Subah ya duphar ko nahi bc. 

whatsapp ing you. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Controller ka trigger atakta hai :wub:

Not at all. I rotate all 4 controllers monthly. And have the darned adaptive triggers turned off. The wife is free to file a divorce petition. Baap ke dam pe nahi liya hai grey console. 

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Man this people are idiots . Gamepass is a steal for sure but then you have demonsouls, R&C , Spiderman MM and xbox still has nothing. As soon as Xbox comes up with some solid single player exclusives i would prefer PS5.

Xbox is doing a lot of things correctly just some grand titles and its going to be a  really good battle. 

Ye....

Tune RETURNAL ko bhulne ki zurrat kaise ki :furious: :spank:

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Voice chat me hi ek option hota hai.. Just gimme a time and I'll come. Subah ya duphar ko nahi bc. 

whatsapp ing you. 

Abey subah and dopahar is when I mint $ :lol:

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Ye....

Tune RETURNAL ko bhulne ki zurrat kaise ki :furious: :spank:

Not for everyone bro . Game is good but cant play non stop for 2 hours bro. I might try it but i think nae hoga XD

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Will get MM in days of play sale. RnC day 1 probably. 

@rushaboswal bhai kabhi koi souls like nahi khela. Man to karra hai but g**nd fatti hai. Bloodborne khela thoda but bich mein fat gayi. Thodi dum bharke le leta hu Demon Souls. Let's see.

Demon souls is very very easy like spiderman level easy if you know stuff. i beat that game i 8 days lol , also demon souls has the DIE-CLOSE GAME-RESPAWN Glitch so its makes it too easy.. Bloodborne is hard . After playing demon souls oi thougt ke ab king ban gaya hu time for bloodborne. Downloaded it died like 4 times to that cleric or whatever boss . Sidha delete.