God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

Just now, radicaldude said:

Nopes. Either you have been living under the rock or you have been getting your news from this guy. 

You have no sources, hence replying with memes, trying to deflect. Just post the source and the matter will be closed.

Just now, AnK said:

Sony never confirmed GoW~R as PS5 exclusive 

Yes 2021 date was mentioned but no other info 

Every game has been delayed this year so no biggie 

But this can’t be Forgiven:- 

gt7-ps5-adspot-20201208-001-860x484.png

They outright cheated in this specific case 

Could be is the word. I think ps5 shortages has made sony change their original decision. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Sorry bro, that's a speculation at best.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Sony never confirmed GoW~R as PS5 exclusive 

Yes 2021 date was mentioned but no other info 

Every game has been delayed this year so no biggie 

But this can’t be Forgiven:- 

gt7-ps5-adspot-20201208-001-860x484.png

They outright cheated in this specific case 

True about GT7. But they made such a big deal about believing in generations in the lead up to ps5 launch only to backtrack on their words and release so many of their first party on ps4 also, indefensible, sorry.

Could be is the word. I think ps5 shortages has made sony change their original decision. 

It has sold more than what PS4 did in the same time 

This particular incident is un-defendable 

If you market something while promoting your console you have to stick by it 

They can be legally sued for this 

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Sorry bro, that's a speculation at best.

True about GT7. But they made such a big deal about believing in generations in the lead up to ps5 launch only to backtrack on their words and release so many of their first party on ps4 also, indefensible, sorry.

Maybe to you that's speculation. Not to the rest of the gaming world. Horizon fw and gor r always were cross gen titles. Specifically due to ps5 shortages. 

Just now, AnK said:

It has sold more than what PS4 did in the same time 

This particular incident is un-defendable 

If you market something while promoting your console you have to stick by it 

They can be legally sued for this 

I meant sony hasn't come out with an official statement yet. 

Maybe to you that's speculation. Not to the rest of the gaming world. Horizon fw and gor r always were cross gen titles. Specifically due to ps5 shortages. 

Really? That article is the definition of speculative journalism. lol.

And you really think that the games were suddenly arriving on previous gen consoles out of the blue? You think these things weren't planned from the beginning? Really? The entire world has to be designed with the weakest platform in mind right from the onset, you don't just flick a switch to make it work on the last-gen, for god's sake, lol.

Sony still has more exclusives than Crossgens 

So his statement about Generations isn’t getting disputed with just GoW~R 

but yes GT7 is an outright lie on their part & I still feel something is wrong here as no one would open themselves for legal battle 

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Were you planning to buy the ps5 just for gt7?

No but GOW is in my radar. Horizon I am fine with PS4.

Also if GOW is cross gen then I don't need it till 2022 end probably.

Edited by b!T

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Literally zero sources for GOW R being cross gen prior to today. 

Maybe expert market trend analysts could figure it out. 

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Really? That article is the definition of speculative journalism. lol.

And you really think that the games were suddenly arriving on previous gen consoles out of the blue? You think these things weren't planned from the beginning? Really? The entire world has to be designed with the weakest platform in mind right from the onset, you don't just flick a switch to make it work on the last-gen, for god's sake, lol.

https://screenrant.com/former-god-of-war-director-is-confident-ragnarok-will-be-on-ps4-ps5/

As I have said before, even here on ivg, people knew that horizon fw and gow r would be cross gen 

https://screenrant.com/former-god-of-war-director-is-confident-ragnarok-will-be-on-ps4-ps5/

As I have said before, even here on ivg, people knew that horizon fw and gow r would be cross gen 

When this was posted here, multiple folks exclaimed who believes Jaffe and he is not a credible source.

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm just point fault in your notion that Sony made SSM include ps4 in their scope because of PS5 stock shortage. You have to realise these decisions have to be made well in advance. 

This is not what I call delivering lmao. I bought ps5 to play next gen games not extra polished versions of next gen games. 

As a ps5 owner, I don't like this decision at all. 

You can easily get the miles Morales for the ps5 and get all the features ps5 is known for (ray tracing, faster load times etc) . Can't say that about any xsx exclusive. Oh wait. Xsx doesn't have any exclusive. 

Ya, ivg were bagging on MS for supporting cross-gen, and doubled down on it afet Jim Ryan's generations comment thinking HFW and GoW were ps5 only, till the date HFW was announced for ps4, that is.

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sony still has more exclusives than Crossgens 

So his statement about Generations isn’t getting disputed with just GoW~R 

but yes GT7 is an outright lie on their part & I still feel something is wrong here as no one would open themselves for legal battle 

Bhai, you know it as well as i do, ppl don't buy consoles for Returnal. When ppl talk about sony exclusives, they mean GOW, Uncharted, TLOU, HFW, Gran Turismo, etc. If all these heavy-hitters were gonna land on ps4, then that's a very mis-leading statement, and you know it.

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Miles Morales is extremely underwhelming as a next gen game. There is very little that sets it apart from the ps4 game and I think most people who played it would agree. 

That's your personal opinion.  The ps5 version has 85 percent on Metacritic with user score being 75 percent. 

75/100 liked the game, and 25/100 didn't. You fall in the minority. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I loved the game. But that's not in question here. It wasn't a next gen game here is the point. You're making extremely disingenuous arguments. 

Not really. As I said, whatver you are saying is your personal opinion. Reviews say different. Don't juxtapose your personal opinions on the overall reviews for the game and treat it as a general comment on the game. 

The Metacritic review I stated was for the ps5 version. They have taken into account the graphics and performance as well (obviously). 

Edited by radicaldude

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic