Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadAxe

Which is the best Internet Service Provider(ISP) for Gaming

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MadAxe said:

I have all the below mentioned ISPs available at my location. Which among them would provide me the best pings to international servers and stable gaming experience:

1. Airtel Xstream Fiber 

2. JioFiber 

3. Excitel Fiber 

Airtel xstream is by far the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MadAxe said:

I have all the below mentioned ISPs available at my location. Which among them would provide me the best pings to international servers and stable gaming experience:

1. Airtel Xstream Fiber 

2. JioFiber 

3. Excitel Fiber 

 

I play Apex Legends online, and we play on EU Servers (Frankfurt, Amsterdam, London) and occasionally on Singapore/Australia servers, even though Middle East servers give lowest ping.

 

One of my mates uses Airtel XStream fiber, and the other is using JioFiber. I'm on local myself.

 

We all get similar ping on EU around 140-150 ms, and 40-60 on Middle East servers (Bahrain). They haven't had any problems, so go for the one which has any additional benefits or whichever is cheaper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Ping is location based right so what difference would it make?

 

You're right. International servers will have roughly even ping on any of the above services he mentioned. Any half decent connection will give you standard ping, as mentioned above ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2020 at 6:12 PM, MadAxe said:

Ping is location based but it depends on routing. Different ISPs at the same location have different pings to the same server. 

Exhibit 1: Tata Sky Broadband

Exhibit 2: Airtel Xstream Fiber

Imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Qqd-ATb0de2-J7

 

Edited by PSFooty7
Image got taken down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Exhibit 1: Tata Sky Broadband

Exhibit 2: Airtel Xstream Fiber

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-6CT7ULhbVLM.jp

 

Where do you do this? I'll post the results from my jio fiber connection. 

Edit: These are my pings to AWS

Screenshot-20201005-200922-Chrome.jpg

Edited by adity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, adity said:

Where do you do this? I'll post the results from my jio fiber connection. 

Edit: These are my pings to AWS

 

From cloudping.info

Airtel routing has gone down the drain for past month or so. 

Shouldn't your pings to Mumbai be in single digits? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

From cloudping.info

Airtel routing has gone down the drain for past month or so. 

Shouldn't your pings to Mumbai be in single digits? 

That one seems to be an anomaly. Getting roughly 15 ms to Mumbai in 5 other times I ran the test. 

Edited by adity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...