PS5 Kattapa - The sad thread

abhi90

So much for every Amazon CC saying status will change when it reaches the nearest hub. This is quite literally the furthest hub after 3 whole days.

Also from the looks of it, the P Slips are dated 1st or 2nd Feb so they have quite literally just been sitting on it

Edited by Crhysis

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Genuinely curious to know the reason for your choice of the word in bold.

As I understand, the shop owner wasn't at fault and was telling the truth at least in this case (that @l33tmaniac's PS5 was not delivered to him) as Sony changed the pickup place for his PS5.

I'm not saying he wasn't at fault or something, but he didn't sell leetmaniac's PS5 in black as was suspected.

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Genuinely curious to know the reason for your choice of the word in bold.

As I understand, the shop owner wasn't at fault and was telling the truth at least in this case (that @l33tmaniac's PS5 was not delivered to him) as Sony changed the pickup place for his PS5.

I'm not saying he wasn't at fault or something, but he didn't sell leetmaniac's PS5 in black as proclaimed.

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

I'm not saying he wasn't at fault or something, but he didn't sell leetmaniac's PS5 in black as proclaimed.

But didn't the store call him and tell him to come pick it up?

Just now, Crhysis said:

Yeah, they too probably wouldn't have checked the list and would have called people from the older list :doh: 

Sony and Amazon and all shop keepers are playing russian roulette.

23 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

21 minutes ago, Crhysis said:

19 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Yeah, they too probably wouldn't have checked the list and would have called people from the older list :doh: 

Sony and Amazon and all shop keepers are playing russian roulette.

From what I understand, my order changed store mainly because I escalated the issue and the bigshots got looped in. It absolutely does not absolve the store keeper. The offline buyer actually went to the police and filed an FIR last night (based on what he told me). 

@abhi90 Sony gave him his entire allotment of PS5 stocks including mine (and probably excess). If he had a shortage of units, how was the other store able to give me within 2 hours of being allotted even though I was not in their initial list?

Edited by l33tmaniac

3 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

Still at preparing for dispatch...

TOday's the day my frien :hug: 

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

From what I understand, my order changed store mainly because I escalated the issue and the bigshots got looped in. It absolutely does not absolve the store keeper. The offline buyer actually went to the police and filed an FIR last night (based on what he told me). 

@abhi90 Sony gave him his entire allotment of PS5 stocks including mine (and probably excess). If he had a shortage of units, how was the other store able to give me within 2 hours of being allotted even though I was not in their initial list?

OH! I thought all pre-ordered units were accounted for(and no one had extra units) and nobody informed you about store change. Could it be possible that the store change had already reflected before you escalated the issue?

If it changed after escalation then the store keeper is 100% guilty. 

Khair you've escalated and it's good that the audit will happen.,..... but more importantly you have your PS5 :dance: :happydance::exoticdance:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

TOday's the day my frien :hug: 

OH! I thought all pre-ordered units were accounted for(and no one had extra units) and nobody informed you about store change. Could it be possible that the store change had already reflected before you escalated the issue?

If it changed after escalation then the store keeper is 100% guilty. 

Khair you've escalated and it's good that the audit will happen.,..... but more importantly you have your PS5 :dance: :happydance::exoticdance:

It changed after escalation. The old store was still assigned till 4pm. I had a couple of exchanges with support where I reiterated my decision to go to the media and lodge a legal complaint. 

I found the change around 6 pm and decided to act on it immediately. What I meant was Sony didn't intimate me via email during my exchanges. 

• Like 1