PS5 Kattapa - The sad thread

abhi90

16 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya kabhi order hi nahin kiya tha :naughty:

Or you're still

Inside Out Reaction GIF

16 minutes ago, muathaz03 said:

finally it’s shipped. just now. from bhiwandi. should be here on tuesday. 

so much for a pre order. f**k amazon

Congratulations, no more Bhiwandi forever

• Like 1

Out for delivery!!! [emoji322][emoji322]

Btw read a few posts back that amazon did not provide a OTP for delivery of their order...for me they have provided an OTP. Sabka alag alag chal raha hai...Jai Amazon[emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Last "preparing for dispatch" for the day. Again tomorrow :punk:

Ohh wow, Amazon's been naughty last night

Screenshot-20210205-101839.png

Also "BHIWANDI FOREVER" should be our official slogan now. @Aercy

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Like 7

Adding a game and accessory sirf mann ki tassali ke lie hai. 

its just a coincidence thats it, amazon ne aaj nahi to kal to ship karna hi tha. 

Trust me it’s not a coincidence. It creepy the way the status for the ps5 instantly changes when you order something and then follows the same pattern

2 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Trust me it’s not a coincidence. It creepy the way the status for the ps5 instantly changes when you order something and then follows the same pattern

I was among the last souls who pre ordered ps5 from amazon (13th January). And mine got shipped and delivered yesterday. had no additional stuff. 

also i personally feel it might be difficult to pull such stuff in an automated environment. It will require a lot of manual interventions and i dont feel that amazon will do or be able to do that just for a few 1000’s of us who pre ordered a ps5. Its peanuts for them. 

if it was worth it they would do same when selling iphones, not to ship unless someone orders an official case or air pods. Plus there pre order numbers are huge in comparison too ps5’s.

but anyways, what ever works out is good ?

i am just happy that its shipped for majority of us. And will be experiencing it sooner or later.

• Like 2

It is being proclaimed on Twitter that Amazon has started shipping out because of the "article".

I mean, technically, there is no way to prove the article did not have anything to do with it. So, that means it did have something to do with it? Is that how proofs work?

9 minutes ago, Angad. said:

It won't be a coincidence in the sense that must be how their automated inventory management and dispatch system works. But I seriously doubt something in the scale of Amazon manually planned this out.

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

It is being proclaimed on Twitter that Amazon has started shipping out because of the "article".

I mean, technically, there is no way to prove the article did not have anything to do with it. So, that means it did have something to do with it? Is that how proofs work?

Haha interesting,  let's see pata chal jaega , truth will out 

Tab tak hum dhairyavan bhaaluo ke liye dua kriye sab:rofl:

• Like 1