Jump to content

The Automobile Thread


Chaztin
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

Booked interceptor, baker express white. How much was the waiting time for your bike @AtheK?

 

Brilliant decision indeed, congratulations and welcome to the club. Mine had a waiting period of around 5 months, partly due to second lockdown, informed was 3 months.

 

Did you book it through app, if yes what accessories did you add.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Brilliant decision indeed, congratulations and welcome to the club. Mine had a waiting period of around 5 months, partly due to second lockdown, informed was 3 months.

 

Did you book it through app, if yes what accessories did you add.

Thanks bro! Booked through app. Got windscreen, sumpguard, engine guard and extended warranty. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks bro! Booked through app. Got windscreen, sumpguard, engine guard and extended warranty. 
Good accessories, should have got the touring seat also, the stock seat isn't great or you can later get the GT650 seat and install a cowl.

This is with cowl and AEW exhaustb62719e4f476f22a5f893a9571cd668b.jpg
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Good accessories, should have got the touring seat also, the stock seat isn't great or you can later get the GT650 seat and install a cowl.

This is with cowl and AEW exhaustb62719e4f476f22a5f893a9571cd668b.jpg

Will get the accessories later. Btw, please suggest a good helmet and riding gear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thegothamchampion said:

Will get the accessories later. Btw, please suggest a good helmet and riding gear.

Now that my friend is a lazarus pit, you need to first decide a budget and then we work from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thegothamchampion said:

Around 4-5 grand for helmet. Are re helmets and riding gear any good?

RE riding gear is pretty decent for the price that it comes for. Helmet I would suggest to go for MT helmets in that budget, or try to double it and get a HJC entry level.

 

Also you will get discount on both riding gear and accessories from RE, so club it all and get maximum discount. Go for Levis Riding jeans from RE and get level 2 protectors, and gloves can also be from RE or you can look outside.

 

What is the waiting period told to you, usually it is quicker from App.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, AtheK said:

RE riding gear is pretty decent for the price that it comes for. Helmet I would suggest to go for MT helmets in that budget, or try to double it and get a HJC entry level.

 

Also you will get discount on both riding gear and accessories from RE, so club it all and get maximum discount. Go for Levis Riding jeans from RE and get level 2 protectors, and gloves can also be from RE or you can look outside.

 

What is the waiting period told to you, usually it is quicker from App.

I haven't received received any information regarding delivery date. The only interceptor sold in my city was delivered in 3 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thegothamchampion said:

I haven't received received any information regarding delivery date. The only interceptor sold in my city was delivered in 3 months.

Just one interceptor?

 

That should give you quite some exclusivity, also i am guessing your city isn't too big, in that case you won't have too much trouble, get some real good Exhaust, the stock one are just too muted. Apologies if my assumption was wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Just one interceptor?

 

That should give you quite some exclusivity, also i am guessing your city isn't too big, in that case you won't have too much trouble, get some real good Exhaust, the stock one are just too muted. Apologies if my assumption was wrong.

Your assumptions are absolutely correct. Actually the showroom sales guy told me himself that they have only one interceptor and two continental since their launch. My city is really small. The nearest movie theatre and even the nearest Domino's is 120 KM away from my house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Thegothamchampion said:

Your assumptions are absolutely correct. Actually the showroom sales guy told me himself that they have only one interceptor and two continental since their launch. My city is really small. The nearest movie theatre and even the nearest Domino's is 120 KM away from my house.

Woah, but nice in a way. PM or WA me if you want any more details, I have sh*t load of accessories on Interceptor so can help you with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any site where I could buy a second hand car directly from the seller instead of these middle men like cardekho, cars24, cawalle etc. 

 

Its almost impossible to find used cars from direct sellers, every single car is owned by a dealer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Is there any site where I could buy a second hand car directly from the seller instead of these middle men like cardekho, cars24, cawalle etc. 

 

Its almost impossible to find used cars from direct sellers, every single car is owned by a dealer. 

 

Approach someone from OLX. Take his number and deal personally

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

 

Approach someone from OLX. Take his number and deal personally

 

There are no direct sellers on olx either. For example i was checking out to buy a Honda WR V, every single post is from a dealer. Not a single post on olx from an individual. 

 

Its the same case for literally any car you choose. Finding a direct seller is like finding a needle in a haystack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...