The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

question is not wheter KKR will beat RCB, bigger question is will Gambhir complete his hatrick..

Happy B'day Sir Sachin Tendulkar..The boy who tamed the desert storm, and the reason we rose from Ashes like a Phoenix :majesty:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2014/content/current/story/738923.html

And a hatrick...

Australia are producing so many hard hitting batsmen..

They will be almost impossible to stop in the upcoming world cup

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

That's what people said before T20 WC.

Kallis is literally the worst T20 batsmen in the world. Gautam at least don't eat balls but this guy ate 7 overs :doh:

What did you expected from him? Get out like Gambhir on duck or play a moronic shot like Pathan. Imo he played sensibly anchoring when wickets were falling and lynn was attacking anyways.

Gambhir should try to bat at 4 and they must drop Pathan asap if they wanna win any more matches cos this one is in RCB pocket.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Kkr At least 30 runs short, rcb should get this with a couple of overs to spare..

4 teams likely to qualify are kxip,csk,rcb,rr/dd.. Dd only if pieterson plays well.. Rest all teams are below par..I think competitive matches will only happen among the above.. Rest are gonna be one sided..

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic