The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just till we get back to pathetic Indian tracks.tracks. Kohli will start making hundreds and thinking himself as the next bradman and pujara will start batting 2 days straight.It's quite hilarious how ridiculously they get exposed over and over again.

In my 18 years of watching cricket, this is the worst I have seen Indian team perform. By far.

Same watching from 96 wc..

This is the most embarassing and humiliating defeat..

All the opponents have to do is to dominate us for 2 sessions then we'll just lose all the confidence and never win any session after that..

In my 18 years of watching cricket, this is the worst I have seen Indian team perform. By far.

Very true. Even those back to back whitewashes in Eng & Aus it wasn't this bad.

After the Lord's test the top 5 have not been able to score a combined 50. Just pathetic.

And now these guys will come back and thrash WI at home and Dhoni will be hailed as the greatest Indian captain.

There was a stats shown in the lunch break IIRC and it showed the Indian captaincy record outside the sub-continent and Dhoni is just 1 place above the bottom and what is worse is that he has lost soooo many games and just very little draws/wins.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic