The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Does anyone here use Lumia phones? How do you like it? I recently bought my second windows phone Lumia 532 and other than the fact its a dead ecosystem with no apps and camera that sucks, its a fine phone overall.

I won't upgrade it from 8.1 Denim to 10 because I've only heard bad thing that about WP10.

I had a 720 back when it came out. Genuinely one of the VERY few gorgeous looking phones I have seen, pretty great hardware too. Absolutely garbage software. Still pisses me off that we didnt have an Android version of that phone.

Guys my Lenovo Vibe X3 has stopped taking charge, tried with multiple chargers from different sources but no luck. Thing is not catatonic.

Any tips on how to negotiate?

Guys my Lenovo Vibe X3 has stopped taking charge, tried with multiple chargers from different sources but no luck. Thing is not catatonic.

Any tips on how to negotiate?

Switch it off, find another phone on FK, give it in exchnage.

Profeet!!!

^ Thinking of that, MOTO Z Play is tempting.

Update on point. The device is charging on another socket, in a different room with my charger but a different cable. Charging is not possible in my room for some reason. Got Amazon basics cables for now, will keep you posted.

My Lenovo K3 also developed a charging problem after about a year of use. It would eventually only get charged with one specific cable inserted at one specific angle (and held at that angle using a heavy object). Eventually the charging port gave in to the abuse and it just broke off from the motherboard.

My Lenovo K3 also developed a charging problem after about a year of use. It would eventually only get charged with one specific cable inserted at one specific angle (and held at that angle using a heavy object). Eventually the charging port gave in to the abuse and it just broke off from the motherboard.

But thats an incomplete story. What happened latr?

Is One plus products are reliable for long term use at least for 5 years. I'm planning to buy One plus 3T.

5 saal to company bane nahin hua :rofl:

In this age a phone lasting you 2 years is very good :P

• Like 2