Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

CarbonCore

Oh how the face of Ramsey lights up...when he gets a new gift to play with...If u want to be evil be evil like Ramsey

Nailed it. If there's such a thing as perfect evil this guy is it!

Anyway really liking Brandon's arc and learning about Ned and Lyanna. Next week should be good if they continue with his training.

Finally Tommen grows a pair and confronts the Sparrow. That one scene showed that Tommen can stand up, as well as is willing to be diplomatic(??) and listen.

Dany's arc so far does not interest me, mainly because we know this will not end here. She's had 5 seasons of buildup just for it to end? Yeah I know this is GoT, and anyone can die but I don't see her story ending, at least not now.

That small council meeting scene was a damn fine kick in the teeth for Cersei and may there be many more to come.

^ What i gathered from the scene between the high sparrow and tommen is he is still a dumb kid.He sure does grow a pair but the sparrow kicks them back in in an instant...He brainwashes him away from his objective.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

They have done a ridiculously good job making Ramsay an absolute monster. Anytime one of the good guys falls into his hands you immediately start feeling uneasy.

I think the Karstark guy might be pulling a fast one on Ramsay though.

Where do you guys watch GoT? TV or internet?

Can anyone pm me link to a site showing latest episode for free?

I don't want to subscribe to HBO premium on Tata sky as TV version is censored..I will never support censorship :nono:

I read HotStar app stream it for free?

Hotstar is Rs.190 per month for premium content (including GOT and all other HBO shows). All uncensored & airs an hour after USA. A ton of new movies too. Real value for money, but they don't have chrome cast support or tv apps yet, but if you prefer watching these shows on laptop or iPad then its fine.

Archived