Gears 5

Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

GOTY before release/playing...Current state of Xbots. :rofl:

This nothing to do with Xbox. I can give two shits about Xbox.  Forza horizon 4 was above 90 on meta, did i ever call it Goty n all?. It's all about the game.

As a Gears fans who played every game in the series extensively, these changes are huge coz Gears was becoming stale by following same style of corridor shooter style. Gears 5 shaping upto be best Gears game ever in terms of gameplay but will it reflect in reviews and sales? Im not sure but I know I will like it. 

IVG is a pro Sony forum and I know many here also don't think of Gears much and will bounce off in a week after criticising it but I will play nothing else than Gears 5 for months. So obviously it will be my personal Goty along with RE 2 Remake nd all. 

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Please stop posting videos from the campaign. The game is out in just 2 days. 

Put up a spoiler thread if needed

Don't watch then. It's official video and says it has spoilers before the video starts... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

^ Did not know that because I dont click on videos of games close to release date. @Mysteryman You should do the same. 

I am aware of it. Just that there was no need to post such videos here considering when the release is so close. I think that we should create a general spoiler thread or they watch them via youtube.

This marketing for Gears 5 campaign is pretty strange. Or maybe Microsoft wants more focus on the MP modes. 

Edited by Mysteryman

12 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

I am aware of it. Just that there was no need to post such videos here considering when the release is so close. I think that we should create a general spoiler thread or they watch them via youtube.

This marketing for Gears 5 campaign is pretty strange. Or maybe Microsoft wants more focus on the MP modes. 

The fact that nothing was released, those posts will come up. We can not have spoiler thread for everything. Constraint can easily be exercised in this case.