Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

So my copy just arrived from Amazon..Most of you who haven't received should receive it today..

Those who received their copy are mighty lucky. Mine status from flipkart is showing to be 'order confirmed by seller' since 1.9.15.

It seems by the time i get to play, people would have already platinum the game :doh:

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

Those who received their copy are mighty lucky. Mine status from flipkart is showing to be 'order confirmed by seller' since 1.9.15.

It seems by the time i get to play, people would have already platinum the game :doh:

Flipkart's own Retail has run out if copy? :O or you actually chose a different seller?

Flipkart's own Retail has run out if copy? :O or you actually chose a different seller?

No they will delay for 1-2 days for whatever reason and ship thru some crappy courier like BluFart,Delhivery etc not thru eKart.

Edited by PhantomShade

No they will delay for 1-2 days for whatever reason and ship thru some crappy courier like BluFart,Delhivery etc not thru eKart.

but WS retails is there own service and they ship through their own courier anything that you order from WS afar as i know...or have they changed now...

Edited by playstation

i hope these dumbf**ks atleast courier it through ekart. turns out it is the only good thing about fk nowadays...

they will...all WS retail stuff is shipped by their own courier service...i think even ones with flipkart advantage ships through their own service kinda like Amazon fulfilled orders are shipped by amazon directly.

Not even close. 27 hrs in just unlocked Quiet as buddy :lol:

Great! yaar...enjoy.

I will have to rush through the game first time...then reinstall my computer with Win 10 or may be just keep WIn 8...I need too.....by that time my computer table will be ready ...will then be able install my speakers on the wall properly and then play full game with patience no matter how long it takes .

It's WS Retail man. I dont think they have run out of copies as the site shows it to be available.

The official delivery from FK is 11.9.2015 though.....god knows why the delay.

Same situation here.Mine shows delivery by 14th sept. Extremely poor service :(