Halo: The Master Chief Collection

PS Fan

Nothing working now. Anyone on today evening/tonight?

I'll be playing all night. If not MM, then Customs.

Haven't played myself but from what I've seen, a ton of sh*t is still broken.

Edited by -13-

Seeing how so many things were broken at launch in a collection of this size, a single patch cannot really fix everything. It's not like they just flip a switch :P

What a goddamn shitshow.

I think they rushed this collection out..

I doubt its the final nail in the coffin of Halo. People have a tendency to overreact when these things happen. Sure the matchmaking isnt working the way it should right now but im sure they will sort it out. As of now people have seen some improvements, so lets not base the future of the franchise solely on this. Honestly speaking a lot of games have had issues with matchmaking in general on the new consoles. Destiny had its fair share of trouble and still does to a certain extent with the Bee error and other such problems. You can be sure people will be back on Mcc the second its fixed. Its still early in the life of the new consoles problems are bound to be there, but it doesnt mean that they cant or wont be fixed. Anyhow is anyone up for customs tonight seeing as the patch hasnt turned out to be as effective as people were hoping?

Stuff like this really makes you appreciate MM in Titanfall on Xbone where even out of the install base of minus 12 people it finds matches in split second.

Maybe give Bungie a call and ask them how they did it more than a decade ago?

yes surprised how good it works. another game that deserves a nod is shadow fall, even now it'll put you in a full match in less than a minute. it literally takes seconds before you're thrown into a party and the loading after that takes more time than MM. even more impressive is how you can jump right into a match even without starting the game from the live area itself.