Games you wish get remastered for current gen consoles.

rAgHaV

Oooh I'd change my opinion now :hypocrite:

Man you missed out on two great games. There were rumours about a trilogy port for PS4/Xbone, so if it ever comes out do play all three.

I know man. Just didn't want to play me3 without playing me1 and 2 all over again with a proper save file.

The only ff game I've played is ff13, couldn't finish it :P

Thinking of picking up ff10 hd vita. Is it as good as ff7? Everyone keeps talking about ff7 :fear: sorry for the OT.

Nope, not even close. Not even on the same planet, or Solar system.

The only ff game I've played is ff13, couldn't finish it :P

Thinking of picking up ff10 hd vita. Is it as good as ff7? Everyone keeps talking about ff7 :fear: sorry for the OT.

FFX is an awesome game. Get it. Tons of fun and lots of stuff to do. Get it for vita.

Nope. Hasn't been in stock since more than a month.. I'm looking to buy it and regularly keep checking all the sites. :(

It's only $20 on Amazon.com but the FFX-2 code won't work in India... why couldn't they include the game in the card itself. :rant:

^ yeah that's what worried me too. After a bit of searching found out that pal region codes work on the Indian psn store.

So we can use shopto and playsia (only the uk edition) or even Amazon UK. Shopto is the best and the cheapest option imo. Playsia is useless for EU stuff as all their Eu stuff is over priced compared to the US versions.

But putting codes in a f**king retail box is so f**king stupid. Can't they just put in 2 memory cards instead :ranting:

I'd probably go with Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Gears of War II & III and the Uncharted Trilogy.

Also it would be great if Rockstar could someone remake/remaster Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas using R.A.G.E engine. It would be great to have these classic games re-constructed on the newer engine.

Archived