What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

office printer :fear:

okay.

actually the quality looked quite good so thought may be u have got it from somewhere....anyways...do not let any bad thoughts come to your mind for her. :threatenlumber:

:P

btw congratulations on psvita !...thought u were not gonna go for it still anyways enjoy...do share your thoughts on it as well..

Rockstar? Very boring movie. I wanted to go out of the theater in interval. Only the songs are good. And Ranbir's acting. Rest everything this review sums up perfectly:

"Jordan for short, said she to the man who's called JJ" :rofl:

Vigil idiot is awesome !

PS Vita (Wi-fi) - Rs.12500/- :bigyellowgrin:

274E85B6-orig.jpg

Rayman game : 2k

Starter kit with 4GB vita card = 2k

Another 4GB vita card = free :bigyellowgrin:

EDIT:

Free piggy back ride (read = friend brought it)

Amazon FTW! :wOOtjumpy: gave me free memory card and then said "sorry we didn't give you free memory card" and gave me $20 credit. What do I say to that now?

Edited by Sarath

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxob

Intel i5- 2400

Intel DH67BL

4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengence RAM

Corsair Carbide 400R Cabinet

Razer Death Adder 3500

To someone who said i would never make enough money to buy a new PC....

L0AmW.gif

Edited by MarketTantrik
observe the rule about image size restrictions in this thread.
  • Like 1

Yeah got it from Amazon.

I wasn't even going to purchase the Vita, never had it in mind. It was an impulse buy with a lot of factors playing in.

Some friend's friend coming from US on 27th agreed to get the PSV for my friend but it was disguised and actually for me. I somehow raised the necessary 12.5k in a fortnight and finally have this baby with me.

Thanks to the free transport, Amazon and a gem of a friend that I have. And of course my gf who secretly passed a message to my Dad that I was in dire need of money.

That is my brief past;

coming to the Vita:

It's every effort, pain, money, sweat well spent. Absolute beauty. Totally love the device. Sony prevented us twisted nerds from marrying our consoles by putting many pesky restrictions but the problems are all on paper. Once you get this beauty in your hand, it's a different world altogether.

Kick@ss