Confirmed: Two Gran Turismo 5 collector’s editions

Confirmed: Two Gran Turismo 5 collector’s editions

Atindriya Bose, country manager for Sony Computer Entertainment India, has revealed in his interview with IVG earlier today that Gran Turismo 5 will have two collector’s editions; one that has already been announced by SCEA, and a second more exclusive collector’s edition with a “really big package” and “lots of paraphernalia that goes beyond the game”. He also added that both collector’s editions will be available in India, which is also an indirect confirmation of the collector’s editions releasing in Europe and other PAL territories, since India gets its Sony titles from Europe.

gt5-box.jpg

Traditionally, collector’s editions of PS3 first party titles haven’t been released in India. When asked during the interview, which you can read in full here on IVG very soon, if the Gran Turismo 5 collector’s edition would release here, Bose replied,

Yes. For GT5, there are two collector’s editions. One is the game plus some added content and collectibles, which (has already been announced), while the other is in a really big package with a lot of paraphernalia that goes beyond the game. It’s all car-related, but I’m unaware of the exact contents.

There have been some rumours of a Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition; could this be it? If it’s anything like the crazy Japanese GT4 limited edition, we can’t wait!

so how much is the cost ??? when can we get confirmation regarding the cost of that two collector's ed.??

since this is due launch in November.... my best guess is by first week of october ????

Dude stop jumping the Gun, let people digest the first good news other will come soon..

Too much sweets the same day can cause diabetes...

Holy piece of cow goatse crosseyed dudebro transgendric hypnotics crossbreed stripping poker sh*t

Best game ever :bigyellowgrin::ack::D

10k 15k 25k bring it ON ON ON

Dude stop jumping the Gun, let people digest the first good news other will come soon..

Too much sweets the same day can cause diabetes...

alright..... alright!!

but i was just asking regarding the price confirmation date thats all

Awesome.

Someone stick this on N4G and NeoGAF. We could use the hits :P

someone be quick before other sites do it :P

I think the first confirmation about two CE's.

but still the release date isnt announced, come-on sony release this in india atleast near the release date.

Nice.What's the first version with collectibles-just bundled dlc?

300 page book, plus a scale model of the GTR in canary yellow plus 5 car with special skins.

edit: was a gtr and not a 350z., my bad.

Nice.What's the first version with collectibles-just bundled dlc?

DLC, car book, and a Nissan GTR scale model. Can't wait to see what the second one has :P

The release will be together with the standard edition, and Sony titles almost always release Day 1.

peace

Archived