The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Aftrunner

yes, but the dude sometimes summons a slew of fireballs or arrows and he gallops all over the area, making you run around. The dragon was lame on the other hand, stuck at one place, only gnawing at you once in a while. It was basically a sitting duck.

I pwned him in under 20 seconds on hard, he didn't even get a chance to summon those fireballs and stuff. But he actually managed to kill me twice on normal though. It sucks that I wasn't able to buy the Draug armor design after I went back :( Kept thinking that I'll buy it once I have all components :wallbash:

BTW, CDP has addressed the stupid checkpointing during that section in the latest patch.

some are saying its pre alpha

How does it look? The version we saw was a pre-alpha build, so it did not represent how the game will look at release. But our first reaction was, "Hey, this game looks really great on the Xbox 360." CD Projekt is aiming for the equivalent of the PC version's medium settings on the Xbox 360, and we noticed some animation hitches, screen tears, and a few frame rate dips, but that's par for the course at this stage. The art design still shone through, and Gop was proud of how the art design was always the team's first concern with the visuals. He stated that even Witcher 2 players enjoying the game on low settings are incredibly pleased with how the game looks. The team's goal is to make sure that The Witcher 2 runs smoothly at 30 frames per second minimum.

BTW, q for those who used save games from witcher 1. If you supported order of the knights at the end, does it reflect in anyway in witcher 2 ?

You mean The Order Of The Flaming Rose right?

Yes it does have a minor impact.

In Chapter 3 they are friendly to you and let you pass from the main gate into Loc Muinne (if you're with Iorveth) and you'll also get to meet Sigfried. But if you didn't support them in TW1 then they'll attack you on sight.

However if you're with Roche it doesn't really matter because he vouches for you and they let you pass anyway. But you won't get to meet Sigfried if you didn't support them.

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 screenshot

Those look surprisingly nice. As long as they can maintain a decent framerate and not have a sh*t ton of bugs (how are those 9GB patches coming along fellas? :lol:) it looks like it might not be a crap port.

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 screenshot

997903_20110608_screen007.jpg

PC textures at max pic from GAF.

5733407384_30f5cff350_b.jpg

you will play it again on 360?

LOL I havent played once yet.

Offscreen footage of the 360 version

The Witcher 2 X360

- Project philosophy: adaptation

- One of the most complex games on X360

- Extensive post-release enhancements

- All pc improvements and content included

- All DLC available for free

Dude please! Stop this console war crap at least in this thread.

Hush ur mouth, Zodak speakth the bullcrap.

Archived