Team ICO Collection

playstation

I already knew you had suspect taste by the "Its art" post

I only copied what Snake posted.

but I had no idea the powers of logic and inference were going down the toilet as well.

I had no idea about that either....until I read this

I am not even sure what your point is here. Do you often go around copying and pasting what others write? Even when you disagree? Even after quoting their post?

Fail logic me indeed then. O.o

• 2 weeks later...
ICO Novel Officially Revealed

ico_novel.jpg

Viz Media has officially confirmed the forthcoming release of an English language version of Ico: Castle of the Mist, the novelisation of the critically acclaimed videogame from Team Ico. While an official release date yet been announced, it’s currently expected that the novel will arrive alongside the release of the PlayStation 3 re-release of the game as part of the ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection.

Reportedly offering a four hundred page adaptation of the story, the novel is apparently the author’s interpretation of the story, expanding upon the mythos and explaining the incidents that led to the characters being involved in the situation presented by the game. The official description of the novel is as follows:

“When a boy named Ico grows long curved horns overnight, his fate has been sealed-he is to be sacrificed in the Castle in the Mist. But in the castle, Ico meets a young girl named Yorda imprisoned in its halls. Alone they will die, but together Ico and Yorda might just be able to defy their destinies and escape the magic of the castle.”

The ICO novelisation will be available later this year, and Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on this and other forthcoming literary adaptations of videogame properties .

source

Archived