The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

Hey guys, need to buy a TV. Should be 32 inches, Full HD and the usual stuff. Budget is 25k-27k.

LG 32LB5610 seems to be the best option in your price range.

Anyone buy a TV off flipkart or Amazon??

Anything to look out for?

Yeah i bought a Sony TV from Flipkart on Big Billion day. Its working fine till now no issues.

Guys, I got three choices for the TV. Halp needed to choose one.

http://www.flipkart.com/television/compare?ids=TVSDVJNGZCZN5XEN,TVSE6AKZBZSR7X2S,TVSDV8J7ATYCFX2F

Get the Sony Bravia..I checked almost all showrooms in my city before buying a LED TV and found Sony the best..nothing beats the 1080p HD clarity of Sony..if you can then go to a Sony showroom and tell them to play a Blu Ray Disc to see for yourself.

Get the Sony Bravia..I checked almost all showrooms in my city before buying a LED TV and found Sony the best..nothing beats the 1080p HD clarity of Sony..if you can then go to a Sony showroom and tell them to play a Blu Ray Disc to see for yourself.

Saw a few Bravias, wasnt impressed. LG and Samsung were better.

anybody here owns a Vu TV?How's the quality?

40 incher. It's worth the money IMO.

But the sound quality is awfull. But what no one told me was, if you wall mount the television, the sound quality improves tremendously...but still, it needs proper speakers if you need a decent wack out of it.

Ftom Flipkart reviews, it seems like an excellent tv. But just know for about the same price you can get 50 inch Micromax tv...

Mom suddenly changed her mind when she went to a TV showroom. Now wants a 42 inch TV with youtube and sh*t.

Sorry to do this again, but any recommendations?

Mom suddenly changed her mind when she went to a TV showroom. Now wants a 42 inch TV with youtube and sh*t.

Sorry to do this again, but any recommendations?

Decent 'normal' 42 incher + Chromecast or a smart PC you find these days if you are looking for cheaper, more efficient solution without compromise on quality.

If money is not an issue. There's a Bravia 40 incher smart TV...costs around 60-70K I think...that one's kick a*s!

Decent 'normal' 42 incher + Chromecast or a smart PC you find these days if you are looking for cheaper, more efficient solution without compromise on quality.

If money is not an issue. There's a Bravia 40 incher smart TV...costs around 60-70K I think...that one's kick a*s!

Are smart Tvs really that necessary?

What is the use of it?

Oh and money is a issue :|

Smart TV is hyped, not much use for it and will be just used for show off. Not worth it imo.

So you're saying buy a regular TV and use Chromecast.

http://www.flipkart.com/television/compare?ids=TVSDV446JHAKPKSZ,TVSDWEQZSMQZZEBG,TVSDVJNGTQRC9JKX,TVSE8H4HZDGVPGTN

• Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread