Binary Domain

pArth

Yeah me too. Either a steam sale where it goes sub 20 USD (seeing Karoo being pained from the inside is an extra free bonus) or an Indian release.

+1 except that karoo part.

• 3 weeks later...

PSN india has an amazing deal for the game, if you're a plus user you get it for just 850 RS.

a couple of hours in and i think the game absolutely fabulous. the combat is amazingly fun and the scenarios themselves vary every few minutes. loved the way, they put so muct effort into the standard enemy robots and shooting it at different points leading to different reactions from them.

cacpom must learn a thing or 2 from these guys and instead of giving their IP's to sh*t developers, they should get their internal teams to make them but then again Team nagoshi are the only game development team in japan right now that can make HD games.

Ended up with Bo dying and Cain not showing up for the final battle. Rest of the crew survived though.

Isn't that how the story just goes, or is there an alternate ending??

I was quite surprised considering how good the story was. Also the boss battles and player dialogue interactions was so much fun! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I must say that I am enjoying this game. The gunplay is satisfying and the boss fights so far have been inventive and fun.

No surprise , It is made by your favorite game Yakuza's developer after all :bigyellowgrin: .

^^ Yakuza is crap.

Having completed BD, I must say that this is one of the best games I have ever played and is probably the best SEGA game of this generation. The story is surprisingly gripping, the characters are unique and the gameplay is cohesive, substantive and thoroughly enjoyable.

All shooter fans owe it to themselves to play this game. I for one, am a happier person for having played it.

P.S. Faye :wub:

So many praises but why did the critics call it meh? :ko:

I dunno. There i very little not to like in this game. Perhaps the repetitive one-liners from your squad.

What's great about this game is how tightly wrapped up the package is. Gameplay, dialogue, narrative, etc. There is nary a dull moment throughout the campaign. What genuinely surprised me is how fascinating the story is.

and again, where is the god damn pc release? supposed to be coming here for 699 but no one knows anything about when?

Flipkart has listed it but says out of stock.

But anyways this game will be on upcoming steam sale,right??. I am expecting around $10 for it so even cheaper than Flipkart price.

Intencity had a few copies but got sold out before I could grab one. Nash found PC version to be a bad port and not worth the time. He rated it 5/10 :/

BTW the first patch has fixed most problems. Waiting for sale or FK to stock it again.

Archived