Hitman: Absolution

Karooo

Just relocate STEAM to another drive (with space on it).

Copy these folder(s) (steamapps, userdata and appcache) to keep your games, game saves, settings and other sundry details -- then delete the STEAM directory.

Reinstall STEAM, copy and overwrite said folders. Let STEAM client rebuild the rest on its own.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Thanks it did.

Mammoth copying time, get the game installed and then it has a 2GB update. :angry:

Thanks it did.

Mammoth copying time, get the game installed and then it has a 2GB update.

^^ Yes, forgot to notify about that. There is a ton of directory files in there; which slow the entire thing to a crawl.

About the latter I cannot help. :hypocrite:

Enjoy the game. Cheerio!

For those who own a PC version of the game, how many of you experienced no sound whatsoever in the prologue ? Cause i'm having that issue. Sound is there during intro credits and in game menu but as the game begins sound goes off with a pop sound..

Can anyone help me out with this.. ?

For those who own a PC version of the game, how many of you experienced no sound whatsoever in the prologue ? Cause i'm having that issue. Sound is there during intro credits and in game menu but as the game begins sound goes off with a pop sound..

No issues here.

Verify integrity of your files to check your files (you might have missed some files or got corrupt)

Seriously, how the f**k does Steam expect me to have 23 GB free on my C drive? Anyway i can install this somehow, without having to delete the steam client and installing somewhere else?

Who installs steam on C:\ drive?

Do this if you want to save BW:

Download repack (10GB)

Extract all contents to \Steam\steamapps\common\Hitman Absolution

Start steam, press install

Steam will auto detect your files and download only update (there is none)

Done

Happened to me once, restarted PC, no problems since

Who installs steam on C:\ drive?

Do this if you want to save BW:

Download repack (10GB)

Extract all contents to \Steam\steamapps\common\Hitman Absolution

Start steam, press install

Steam will auto detect your files and download only update (there is none)

Done

An overconfident man who has just ugraded all his drives. And a lazy guy who just keeps pressing "next" because he wants the game to start.

Anyway thanks all, created a junction link to the files in another drives, but wish steam would just give me a button to press to do this stuff.

Happened to me once, restarted PC, no problems since

I did everything..installed new Video and Audio drivers, the audio drivers screwed it up now. I've 4.1 speakers sound coming out of only 1 speaker and not able to fix it in any way also... :ranting:

Good gameplay, but whats with this story? He randomly decides to save the girl? Maybe they could have spent some time building her character, and time before he decides to want to protect her?

He's been subject to the same kinds of tests and experiments as Victoria. He sees himself in her and wants her to have a better future. That, and the dying wish of a friend.

I AM THE MOTHAF**KIN CHIPMUNK :|

in the tutorial they said that if u wear the same disguise as others they will recognize u and now when i wore this disguise the police was still able to recognize me what the hell :wallbash:/>

Ok, after all my efforts i couldn't get the sound to work..So anyone else owning the PC version has faced this issue and solved it..Please do share it with me..Looking forward to play it soon as possible..

Thanks.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Fak dis shiet <_<

No save Game could be found <_< BC :|

i had to Complete the game by today! and it gave me the error not gonna complete the game again its going on tp. <_<

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Fak dis shiet <_</>

No save Game could be found <_</> BC :|

i had to Complete the game by today! and it gave me the error not gonna complete the game again its going on tp. <_</>

:console:

Archived