Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

27 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Somebody already received their controller gts shared an image on instagram. And mine got dispatched just a while back. 

Maybe in Mumbai, as thats where they are based.

Mine ain't dispatched yet, but I'm sure it'll be soon. Thanks for the update bro

Wew these cheeki-breeki region controllers are what the "authorized distributors " sell?

All the while i was thinking the cloudtail wala imports these and sells them for 3.5k  like some grey market maal :rofl:
Yup. I was surprised to see it too. It shows Sep 19 manufactured with Made in China.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Wew these cheeki-breeki region controllers are what the "authorized distributors " sell?

All the while i was thinking the cloudtail wala imports these and sells them for 3.5k  like some grey market maal :rofl:
Yup. I was surprised to see it too. It shows Sep 19 manufactured with Made in China.

You can select anything but Sony center will send what they get in stock. Otherwise you have to wait long. In my case selected red camo but they didn't have it and had to be ordered specially which will take lot of time. So, do confirm before placing order.

You can select anything but Sony center will send what they get in stock. Otherwise you have to wait long. In my case selected red camo but they didn't have it and had to be ordered specially which will take lot of time. So, do confirm before placing order.

22 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Aah dammit. I ordered a red camo and sold my normal red one just shipped it few moments back :(

I will call up the sony center and check with them. 

Aah dammit. I ordered a red camo and sold my normal red one just shipped it few moments back [emoji20]
I will call up the sony center and check with them. 
Didn't you buy a blue one from GTS as well?

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Didn't you buy a blue one from GTS as well?

I did :)

got that delivered yesterday but this red camo deal was so tempting. So I got in touch with a guy who wanted to buy my old v1 controllers and sold him both black and red ones and ordered this red camo one.

But now it seems it was for nothing. Called up the lajpat nagar sony center though they are closed today but mentioned they might only have black in stock :(

I did [emoji4]
got that delivered yesterday but this red camo deal was so tempting. So I got in touch with a guy who wanted to buy my old v1 controllers and sold him both black and red ones and ordered this red camo one.
But now it seems it was for nothing. Called up the lajpat nagar sony center though they are closed today but mentioned they might only have black in stock [emoji20]

That's a lot of controller transactions you're doing man.

Either case, you got rid of two V1 controllers for two V2 controller.
Red Camo does look epic though.

I just got my red controller delivered from GTS. 5 mins back. Sanitisation as best as I could, gonna leave it for 24 hours and open it up tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

That's a lot of controller transactions you're doing man.

Either case, you got rid of two V1 controllers for two V2 controller.
Red Camo does look epic though.

I just got my red controller delivered from GTS. 5 mins back. Sanitisation as best as I could, gonna leave it for 24 hours and open it up tomorrow.

Controller should be fine man. As the box in which it comes is sealed. 

Just remove the outer covering wearing gloves and to be safe sanitize the controller with clean hands. But yes. Nothing better than waiting if you can. 

[mention=21755]Chirag2001[/mention]if you havent bought your iphone 11. they are giving extra 5k off on flipkart 
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb/p/itm0f37c2240b217? - ₹63,300 using hdfc cards
1500 is the discount.
5000 is applicable if you take the EMI scheme, which comes out equal to the EMI interest charged as it's written.

I haven't bought the 11 yet, it wasn't delivering to my pincode then, and after that Tatacliq only had the red color on discount.

Thanks for telling me man, waiting for Amazon sale in end June/July hopefully, unless I see a better deal elsewhere.

[mention=21755]Chirag2001[/mention]if you havent bought your iphone 11. they are giving extra 5k off on flipkart 
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-11-black-64-gb/p/itm0f37c2240b217? - ₹63,300 using hdfc cards
Yeah I haven't bought it yet.

The extra 5000 is via an EMI scheme, it's 1500 on using HDFC normally.

Tatacliq was cheaper, but they ran out of colors other than red.
They had 5% base discount, and additional 2K off on HDFC.

Haven't touched the box without gloves. Sprayed it with sanitiser for now, will leave it for now. I'll spray it again at night, and open it up after 48 hours as recommend. Thank you.