Goodbyes thread

Sackboy

Hey Drama Queen!

Quit whining. First question, do you even want to be an engineer or is it something your folks have drilled in to you? Secondly, stopping something you like doing completely is a sure fire way to f**k yourself up in ways more than one. Finally, when you do make it to wherever it is you want to go, you'll prolly be inactive then. Case in point: Umang, Godspeed and Avishkar when they went off to study further.

To sum it up, don't be such an emo kid. We already have Umang. That spot is taken.

The resident troll,

h3lios

:| Ok .....

First answer : Yes , to both , i wanna be and people have made me go that way :|

Second answer : Ok , its my first attempt , lemme try ?

Third answer : I wont B) I am good boy ...

lastly, Why are you all so rude to me :cry: I am not a bad person , NOR AN EMO :cry: Why WHY WHY !!!

:| Ok .....

First answer : Yes , to both , i wanna be and people have made me go that way :|

Second answer : Ok , its my first attempt , lemme try ?

lastly, Why are you all so rude to me :cry: I am not a bad person , NOR AN EMO :cry: Why WHY WHY !!!

You are crying/bitching about a thing that everyone goes through, last year Arch had boards, this year he has college & is inactive,

did he make a big 'oh poor me' post? Nope.

Secondly you called a guy who was just joking with you an 'a**hole', this shows your intelligence & maturity.

Milo did the same but you went all why me? why always me? instead.

Jeez man, everyone has boards & higher studies, you don't need to whine about it.

Thirdly, writing a big goodbye & still lurking around kills your credibilty, a returning post make sense.

Lastly, good luck with your studies.

You are crying/bitching about a thing that everyone goes through, last year Arch had boards, this year he has college & is inactive,

did he make a big 'oh poor me' post? Nope.

Secondly you called a guy who was just joking with you an 'a**hole', this shows your intelligence & maturity. - I did not get the joke , I thought he was making fun of me :ack:

Milo did the same but you went all why me? why always me? instead.

Jeez man, everyone has boards & higher studies, you don't need to whine about it. - I was being sarcastic in the last line didn't the excess of :cry: smilies prove it ? Se goes for kakas post I didn't get , I doubt anybody else did but everybody jumped the bandwagon in bashing me

Thirdly, writing a big goodbye & still lurking around kills your credibilty, a returning post make sense.

Ok :( I can't stop myself , I thought creating this thread will force me to curtail my activities on IVG , turns out I am shameless

Lastly, good luck with your studies. Thanks :bigyellowgrin:

let's call this thread a failed idea and move on )

Over a period of time I've realised that you're not a drama queen, you're just very vocal about your beliefs, which is just fine. You're like Britta from Community, except not as hot.

tumblr_lxh5joFv741r0xvcpo8_250.gif

I'm a nice jiggy now. :wub:

Don't take anything to heart. I love you :kisstogether:

Make up your mind and aim down the sights. Wish you all the best :hug:

Over a period of time I've realised that you're not a drama queen, you're just very vocal about your beliefs, which is just fine. You're like Britta from Community, except not as hot.

which means you find jiggy "not as hot as britta" but hot nonetheless ? :naughty:

Hey Drama Queen!

Quit whining. First question, do you even want to be an engineer or is it something your folks have drilled in to you? Secondly, stopping something you like doing completely is a sure fire way to f**k yourself up in ways more than one. Finally, when you do make it to wherever it is you want to go, you'll prolly be inactive then. Case in point: Umang, Godspeed and Avishkar when they went off to study further.

To sum it up, don't be such an emo kid. We already have Umang. That spot is taken.

The resident troll,

h3lios

Gimme your Mumbai number.

OH MA GOO IM SO EMO.

Archived