What games are you currently playing?

Finished #101 Detroit Become Human.

Really amazing game, whether you wanna talk about graphics, gameplay or story. Loved all the 3 leads.

Hats off to developers for this masterpiece of a game.

Next either - Secret of Mana or Darksiders 1 on PS4.

59f18dc0a5dd73681ac4ce5316979796.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by jak3072
Incomplete post
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

Really amazing game, whether you wanna talk about graphics, gameplay or story. Loved all the 3 leads.

That was fast lol, didn't you just start this xD

Anyway congrats on the plat :wOOtjumpy:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jak3072 said:

Next either - Secret of Mana or Darksiders 1 on PS4.

59f18dc0a5dd73681ac4ce5316979796.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How much time/playthrough it took you to get the platinum? 
also did u follow a guide??

4 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How much time/playthrough it took you to get the platinum? 
also did u follow a guide??

If his signature is to believed. 6.5 hours. Impossible without a guide.

edit : its 6.5 days. sorry my bad.

Edited by eddy4823

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

If his signature is to believed. 6.5 hours. Impossible without a guide.

Uh huh? Doesn't Detroit have all story based trophies, except for the collectibles?

If I comprehend this right, its kinda like inFamous. One good guy playthrough, one bad guy playthrough, get the collectibles, enjoy the Plat?

There isn't any harm in using a guide though, how else are you supposed to know what you have to do to grab the Plat?

45 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Uh huh? Doesn't Detroit have all story based trophies, except for the collectibles?

I don't think so. You have to mix a lot of stuff. Half good half bad + collectibles. You can't do it in 6.5 hours without a guide is what I meant. psnprofiles says 20 hours and 3/10 difficulty. I know because I tried but gave up because I didn't want to see the whole movie again. Game is 9/10 imo but can't watch whole thing again.

45 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

There isn't any harm in using a guide though

Did I say that ? I use guides as well after finishing the story part as I love trophies. I just said that ofcourse he used a guide. 

Edited by eddy4823

23 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I don't think so. You have to mix a lot of stuff. Half good half bad + collectibles. You can't do it in 6.5 hours without a guide is what I meant. psnprofiles says 20 hours and 3/10 difficulty. I know because I tried but gave up because I didn't want to see the whole movie again. Game is 9/10 imo but can't watch whole thing again.

Did I say that ? I use guides as well after finishing the story part as I love trophies. I just said that ofcourse he used a guide. 

Oh no sorry, I use guides myself when I'm done with the story, although I'm no trophy hunter :P

I don't actually know, I haven't played Detroit. I just had a glance at the trophy list....

Anywhere PSNProfiles shows total playtime for that game as well? I thought it just shows the no. of days you took to get the Plat, and not the actual hours you played the game for.

Edited by Chirag2001

14 minutes ago, AtheK said:

There is one stupid trophy, that warrants another play through. I got around 92% and then gave up on last 3, too much effort. 

A third playthrough? After you've played both the good guy and bad guy?

Can't you go through individual chapters via Chapter Select and clean up on any trophies you missed? 

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Oh no sorry, I use guides myself when I'm done with the story, although I'm no trophy hunter :P

I don't actually know, I haven't played Detroit. I just had a glance at the trophy list....

Anywhere PSNProfiles shows total playtime for that game as well? I thought it just shows the no. of days you took to get the Plat, and not the actual hours you played the game for.

It shows total estimated hours it should take for plat. For info on How many hours it takes to finish a game, you can check howlongtobeat.com

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

A third playthrough? After you've played both the good guy and bad guy?

Can't you go through individual chapters via Chapter Select and clean up on any trophies you missed? 

No. It changes the future chapters and you have to replay those again. For some trophies you need to do X at Chapter 5 and Y at Chapter 7. So you play 5,6,7 again. Also, here's estimated time to finish Detroit is 10-11 hours if howlongtobeat is to be believed. Now I am curious as to how come a plat can be done is 6.5 hours.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

It shows total estimated hours it should take for plat. For info on How many hours it takes to finish a game, you can check howlongtobeat.com

Yeah, I'm asking where does it say that he managed to get the plat in 6 and a half hours? 

As far as Im aware you can only see start date for the game, and the date he got the plat. 

8 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

No. It changes the future chapters and you have to replay those again. For some trophies you need to do X at Chapter 5 and Y at Chapter 7. So you play 5,6,7 again. Also, here's estimated time to finish Detroit is 10-11 hours if howlongtobeat is to be believed. Now I am curious as to how come a plat can be done is 6.5 hours.

Yeah, I don't think it can be beat in 6.5 hours. Where did you read that?

All I see is it took him 6 days and 23 hours to get the Plat, not the exact playtime in hours......