What games are you currently playing?

On 1/7/2021 at 3:52 AM, gecko89 said:

Started with Shadow of the Tomb Raider, PS+ game for January.

First thing I noticed, this is such a graphical upgrade over its predecessors.

Finished the first chapter and loving the story so far.

Are you playing on PS5?

50 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Nope, PS4 Pro. I meant the graphical upgrade compared to Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of TR.

Need to plat this before PS5 arrives :/

That’s great 

8 hours ago, Aercy said:

How are you liking it? Did you liked the previous two games? Were you into AC in the Ezio era?

Its good. I like it more than Origins but less than Odyssey. Combat wise its the best AC game but in other aspects its lacking compared to Odyssey imo.

And Its nothing like old AC games like AC2 and ACB. Valhalla is more in line with Origins and Odyssey than old AC games. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its good. I like it more than Origins but less than Odyssey. Combat wise its the best AC game but in other aspects its lacking compared to Odyssey imo.

And Its nothing like old AC games like AC2 and ACB. Valhalla is more in line with Origins and Odyssey than old AC games. 

Great. Although AC originals (Until Syndicate) I was fan of, even Unity, I did enjoy Odyssey a lot. I literally played nearly 100 hours without DLCs. I hated Origins when I first played it, twice I gave it a go and hated it. After completing Odyssey, I went back and finished Origins but I didn’t like the game as much.

Will get Valhalla on PC when it gets cheap.

Assassins Creed Valhalla. Played almost 80 hours of it, but I think I am only about 60% done.

I liked Odyssey better but not by much.

Loving the Cross Play feature of Ubisoft Connect. I started on my brother's pc last month, but was able to continue on my PS4 after buying it on PS4 :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Finish Gears, I don’t think you will like this if you aren’t a ME fan.. the visuals are good but might not hold now. 

Yup will finish gears 2 in coop after halo 1 ... 

andromeda will start for solo play as I like the mass effect series and it was always in my to-play list... 

20 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Started mass effect andromeda :fear1:

Im one of the few people who enjoyed ME Andromeda. 

Its definitely weak ME game compared to Trilogy in story and characters  department, but still a good fun game. Gameplay wise its miles better than old ME games. 

All bugs and everything is fixed and highly recommend for all GP users.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Im one of the few people who enjoyed ME Andromeda. 

Its definitely weak ME game compared to Trilogy in story and characters  department, but still a good fun game. Gameplay wise its miles better than old ME games. 

All bugs and everything is fixed and highly recommend for all GP users.

Have reached the second planet, So far it’s been ok .... combat is fun .... animations and facial details not so much ..

On 1/16/2021 at 11:44 PM, hsk_colossus said:

Started mass effect andromeda :fear1:

finished andromeda... combat is good...story is ok.... animations are just poor...

didn’t do any side missions, only focused on the main story line...

7.5/10

Edited by hsk_colossus

On 1/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, hsk_colossus said:

finished andromeda... combat is good...story is ok.... animations are just poor...

7.5/10

Bro, you finished an RPG in 5 days flat?! Teach me sensei!

I am 20+ hours in Ori and Will of the f**ckin Wisps. Not that I dont like the game, but, where is the end?!

More Ori length rant...

Spoiler

And that frikkin Willow's End level. I mean what, they made the whole game and suddenly realized somebody gonna say "Not enough platforming" so they put a whole level just for that? This level is the weakest and if the game ends on this, it will be a real shame. Not that I am saying it should go on for another 10 hours. Willow's end level is making me wish the game ends now. Bah!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 3:51 PM, hsk_colossus said:

7.5/10

Side missions good. Some of the really good and you also skip all compamion loyalty missions and romance options?  Lol. You skipped lot of good stuff. 

That's not how u play Bioware games and facial animations always bad in Bioware games but story and characters are real strength of their games.