ScrewyAurum

Halo2 was just fine,but all of this is too much.

Both sony and ms are f**ckin milking us.

I just hope there is a beta for halo 5.

There is nothing wrong with the remasters be it on xbox or ps4. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy them.

However, getting happy for a halo remastered collection while making fun of people waiting for tlou remaster is pathetic.

That chick in Halo 5 reveal, so now is it confirmed that Master Chief is actually a lady?

And that new chick should be called Master Chick :lol:

No its a completely new character and its a 'HE' not a chick. People were earlier speculating whether its Cortana

Crackdown 3 remaining to be confirmed. But I don't think we'll see them at E3 even if they are real. Too far away to be revealed this early.

Yeah I'd be surprised if they even show a teaser of Crackdown 3.

I don't think the Master Collection is real. I think it's just going to be H2A.

As for comparing the "remastered" version of H2 that came out a decade ago with something that came out a year ago is just :doh:

So, releasing older games as remastered collection is fine but an year old game which was an exclusive for a new system for those who weren't able to play it is not? :majesty:

I am not comparing the two and neither i am saying that this collection is wrong. Both of then are fine and are for those who didnt play them originally and there would be many. It is stupid and pathetic to say either of them is wrong and then gladly wait for the other.

So, releasing older games as remastered collection is fine but an year old game which was an exclusive for a new system for those who weren't able to play it is not? :majesty:

I am not comparing the two and neither i am saying that this collection is wrong. Both of then are fine and are for those who didnt play them originally and there would be many. It is stupid and pathetic to say either of them is wrong and then gladly wait for the other.

I'm not saying that TLoU remastered is wrong, just that the comparison is plain stupid. So, stop making the comparison.

I'm not saying that TLoU remastered is wrong, just that the comparison is plain stupid. So, stop making the comparison.

I never made the comparison between the two. If anything, h2 is a remake and not a remaster. So, comparing the two won't be right from that angle itself. I am not a retard or butthurt like lameking that i am gonna make fun or be negative about anything xbox.

Wht i was saying was because lameking was making fun of ank in the other thread for waiting for an old game on his next gen system. That comment is stulid considering he is getting excited for a halo collection himself.

That is all i was saying. Anyways, i am out. Don't wanna sh*t on the thread with unnecessary nonsense. That is laneking's job. Enjoy!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Halo2 was just fine,but all of this is too much.

Both sony and ms are f**ckin milking us.

I just hope there is a beta for halo 5.

lolwut. if anything this collection is better than that standalone game

:lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wonder what these guys will make out of the evolution of 'B.J.' Blazkowicz.

Also Halo collection will have a Halo 4 version of MP more then anything else expected

Halo 2 maps were designed for 4v4

Won't work in this age

Hmm some rumours are that the collection might only have the SP campaigns...If you believe them :rolleyes:

Most people are asking for Halo 2 MP & maps from 3 and 4. Dunno how they will go about on that path, it would be intriguing.

Link to the article where Phil talked about nailing the MP -

I can give you links about M$ Xbox CEOs etc saying Xbone and Kinect are in-separable, the online DRM is the future etc etc. Guess what, these talks don't mean sh*t. So dont bother posting M$ statements.

Great job posting totally irrelevant and unrelated to the topic on hand (which btw is halo 2 MP). I don't even understand why ponies like you and suck4life bother coming into the threads related to xbone. As I already said in the titanfall thread, GTFO and go pirate some games on your "360". At least you'd be doing something useful.

Seriously someone needs to keep guys like this in check. I was banned for making like 3 trollish posts in the inFamous thread and these folks uselessly sh*t up every damn xbone game thread with their crap and nothing happens. f**king bullshit. Post something useful else get the f**k out. No one needs your crap.

Why get personal man :(

I only posted 3 posts here. First was for Master Chick, 2nd was for lol HD collection lol and 3rd one about you quoting some MS guy statement, which can go 180 any moment. Why get so angry. :cry:

What an irony. The biggest butthurt fanboy who craps each and every f**king game thread or article related to playstation blaming others for trolling :majesty:

This is despite the fact that i didn't even say a single negative thing in this thread apart from the fact that there is nothing wrong with any collection or last gen port because nobody is forcing anyone.

This guy is easily the most hypocritic guy on this forum. f**king does the same thing on every playstation related thing again and again and then shows his anger and blame others for doing the same.

Halo 2 maps were designed for 4v4

Won't work in this age

Halo 1 anniversary din have halo 1 MP

It had Halo Reach MP(the most fresh at that time)

It's just not sensible to add a dated MP design today

It's just totally non practical releasing that much of a dated MP design today

:doh:

You have no clue what you're talking about. It's probably the lack of Halo experience talking.

MP design in Halo has not changed drastically over the decade for one simple reason -- if it ain't broke, don't fix it. In fact, the best maps in every Halo game till date are usually the remakes of the previous ones. Along with that, all the newer maps are somehow based on the ones from the previous games. If that wasn't enough, the competitive community uses forge to create the old school maps because they play better. Using your logic, the old school maps of Counter Strike are useless in day and age -- which is the exact opposite.

Also, H2 wasn't only a 4v4 game. Where are you getting your info from? Just like all Halo's till date, H2 had 8v8 Big Team Battle games/maps.

Archived