PS3 FAQ

CarbonCore

Download codes that you can redeem on PSN. Indian PSN store does have everything, you can even play PS1 games on PSP.

But why PSP go? Although, its completely hacked now since the kirk keys are out.

I really need a PMP. So I was looking at Itouch and Zune but both of them cost about the same as the PSP 16GB. So might as well get the PSP go.

But as a PMP, its battery life isn't too good. Touch would be better, but in the end it IS your decision.

Battery life doesnt matter at all. 95% of its use will be in the office. There are like 30 power plugs in my work area.

I still cant find PSP games on Indian PSN website. Anyone got a link? Also

Any idea if the 10 free games thing is still valid? And how long for?

• 2 weeks later...

if your primary need is a PMP go for the touch. You'll get to play a lot of different games on the side too. Plus it's more pocketable.

+1

I still cant find PSP games on Indian PSN website. Anyone got a link? Also

something is wrong with the id then, I see all the items and have bought a couple as well

I got K-120 USB KEYBOARD by LOGITECH for Rs. 350 from local retailer.Its plug and play. It works flawlessly with PS3. Chat and messaging is so easy with it. No more pain in fingers with use of DS3 for writing. :dance:

So this is an odd question. I bought the PSP Go, got the 10 free games for it. Signed in with my PSN ID and installed the games. But on the PSN india website my PSN id doesnt show any games associated with it. How do I check what I own on PSN??

Needed a PMP. And its ultra portable. Seriously. Its about the same size as my Ipod touch. Lovely bit of hardware.

Plus with homebrews being signed left, right and center its got emulators on it by the dozen. I already got a GBA, SNES and NES emulator on it with about 30-40 ROMS apeice and its barely 3 days old. I plan to shove Atari, Sega and MAME emus on it over the weekend.

Best portable ever, not the way Sony intended though. :lol:

Hey guys Will my HDFC/SBI debit card work on US PSN Store ?

i have a US and UK PSN ID. But my main ID is the US one.

How can i buy from US PSN Store ?

AFAIK No,

For a US Id I'll say buy a PSN network card bro, its available at maximuscards,intencity and on ebay, use that code to redeem the 20$,50$ amount variations

Or If you are looking forward to buy say a PSN game, then create a Indian Id and IMO SBI card should work, but just with a added charge ( IIRC its only the first time )

However if your looking to buy DLC, Id say look onto the disc, its region, create a ID in that region, opt for a PSN card, redeem and download.

If you need any help, pm or post here and yeah yeh bhi le lo :puspa:

Jk

Cheers,

Hey guys Will my HDFC/SBI debit card work on US PSN Store ?

i have a US and UK PSN ID. But my main ID is the US one.

How can i buy from US PSN Store ?

Nopes. Debit cards don't work. AFAIK, even VCCs don't work nowadays.

Best way is to get PSN cards for the region(s) you want. As Trolloftheyear2012 stated, you can get them from Maximus/Intencity etc. Also YGPM.

:cheers:

Archived