History Of IVG

icestrok

Seems that every 1had their 1t topic locked by MT. I remember vinit opening up my locked topic but MT argued with him and closed my topic again, it was related to some network issue. This is when the corruption started. Good guys like vinit were gradually marginalized and eventually thrown out. Later HPjam and his other lackeys made up some random cover up story to hide their hostile takeover.

This is why GAC was formed. To fight the evil corrupting the gamers of India. GAC forever

Power to the people.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah.. I know a bit of history in this site (Joined in 2009), But never usually used to participate in the forums like nowadays.

Always thought why it changed its name finally to IVG from 360Indians..... Now When Sam cleared, I got to know now. Heard vinitwins, I thought he was some sort of Admin but never thought he was one of the founders.... Sad that he was only into Mobile & casual gaming, If he would have listened Sam that time then donno where IVG would stand now.

Still, I hope he's doing good. And Sam as we all know.

@Sam:- After that, Have you ever contacted Vinit or Did he contact you ? Just asking, We are small people here so kinda excited to know about these incidents. :)

Archived