Heaven Angel

It seems there are some big changes to player ratings.. I was playing FUT Draft on Ps4 yesterday and noticed several players having a good rating like 84 rated bellarabi which is a nice bump as compared to their FIFA 15 ratings..
Then stumbled upon this video..

Seems like players such as ozil, messi actually have less total stats but higher ratings.. Also all defenders are going to have good PHY & DEF stats too..

Strange move by EA..

Is the PC version of FIFA 16 same as the ps4 & x1 version in every aspect ?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

No.. the market will be different in FUT, in the sense that players will have different prices across different platforms..

Also in PC the graphics will be a tad bit superior compared to consoles.. Like in FIFA 15, when its raining, I was able to see the falling water drops will be more clearly in the PC compared to the PS4...

And the size of the game will be less for the PC version compared to the PS4 version.. Can't say about the xone..

Yes origin is the only way ... The community is small but good I play regularly so does joe... We had a tournament last year ... We will probably have another when this releases . Buy game from Mexican origin for 2.6k

The exclusive approach is totally wrong for a title like this...

Expect a lot of grey imports with lesser price hitting markets earlier... OR people opting for the digital version..

Couldn't agree more. This exclusive things is worst i have ever experienced. In fact its worst in every field for consumers. Monopoly has been been great for people. I afraid if such exclusivity starts for games among retailers as well. See amazon/cloudtail is selling PES2016 (ps4) standard edition for 3755/- while in GTS its for 2999/-

Archived