Battlefield 1

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, kaka_messi said:

800Rs for a two years old game?! f**king day light robbery... if you liked old battlefield games, then please stay away from bf1. 

I already had the disc so didn't spend 800. Also it's 800 for premium, don't know how much the game is for.

Played 2 full rounds of Operations last night. Full lobby. I was surprised because the last time I had tried (a few months back) I wasn't able to get a single match in about 3-4 days.

Game is still good for an hour or two to unwind.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I played a few games and the ping was quite good. Hardly any lag at all. 
Will try it again this weekend, ME servers used to be good but now they are in red ping zone so now have to stick to JP and HK servers only

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, AflyingKiwi said:

Will try it again this weekend, ME servers used to be good but now they are in red ping zone so now have to stick to JP and HK servers only

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ya I usually play on HK and sometimes JP servers....haven't noticed much me servers of late iirc

Everyone knows Battlefield 4 is active. It has nothing to do with Battlefield 1 as it is very active by itself. 

BF3 was active when BF4 was out. Amazing how everyone was sh*ting on BF4 and played BF3. Now praising BF4 and dissing BF1. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Everyone knows Battlefield 4 is active. It has nothing to do with Battlefield 1 as it is very active by itself. 

BF3 was active when BF4 was out. Amazing how everyone was sh*ting on BF4 and played BF3. Now praising BF4 and dissing BF1. 

Naah! Player count of BattleField 1 has dropped like a rock compared to BattleField 3 /4; 18 months post the release of BattleField 4, all of us were excited for the Community Map, player retention of the base game was surprisingly high, primarily because the community was handled so well and DICE managed to right most of the wrongs. And five years on the thing is still able to pull almost as many players as the next major follow-on. BattleField 3 never had that long a tail.  

Hardline did not even register, that thing peeked like a sugar spike and died just as fast. 

And yeah! All because EA has screwed the entire community aspect of the franchise, at this point the game resembles a large-scale version of CoD more than anything. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

I was thinking of picking this up. Are you'll still able to find marches or no?

Was playing it last week. Had no issues finding matches. The game is more than active to find a match. 

The DLCs maps are amazing. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Was playing it last week. Had no issues finding matches. The game is more than active to find a match. 

The DLCs maps are amazing. 

Cool. Thank you. Should I get the base only or the version with all dlc? I ask because I might not get games on the base game anymore right ?

17 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Cool. Thank you. Should I get the base only or the version with all dlc? I ask because I might not get games on the base game anymore right ?

PS4? I think you missed the sale last week. Complete collection along with Titanfall II UE was going for $20. 

I wouldn't recommend it buying at full price now with new Battlefield releasing in few months. Rather wait for another sale. 

And yes, the base game isn't available anymore in digital. You can buy a physical copy though.