Jump to content

Marvel's Spider-Man


Big Boss
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Amazing news this. Pretty much made up my mind not to buy a ps5 now. Spider man was the game i always wanted to play but couldn't. 

 

Just hope they price it well

 

 

 

 

I'm waiting for Returnal official announcement

 

Even if they don't price it well you can buy on sale, I bought spiderman GOTY on PSN For like 2k or 1.5k I think, well worth the money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Amazing news this. Pretty much made up my mind not to buy a ps5 now. Spider man was the game i always wanted to play but couldn't. 

 

Just hope they price it well

 

 

 


i thinking of selling my PS5 if they keep releasing games on pc.. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:


i thinking of selling my PS5 if they keep releasing games on pc.. 

 

Funny GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:


i thinking of selling my PS5 if they keep releasing games on pc.. 

 

 

Sell both towa of powa and PS5 and all games, you should have enough to build a PC

PC also has GP :naughty:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:


i thinking of selling my PS5 if they keep releasing games on pc.. 

 

Sell it. You’d get buyers in a jiff unlike that other one 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every goddamn threads….. every goddamn threads with digs at something you have no interest on. Why letting MS and GP living in your head rentfree?  Sony doing good right? Be happy with that, no?  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SaiKO said:

Every goddamn threads….. every goddamn threads with digs at something you have no interest on. Why letting MS and GP living in your head rentfree?  Sony doing good right? Be happy with that, no?  
 

 

 

5 hours ago, SaiKO said:

Funny GIF

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

So...Why'd you want an expensive paperweight, sell that too. Just a suggestion. 


I think what he means to imply is that he can wait 2-4 years to play Spider-Man 2 

 

But can’t wait 2-4 weeks for GamesPass games to come on PC.

 

Hence priorities…..nothing wrong in them. :giggle:  

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AnK said:


I think what he means to imply is that he can wait 2-4 years to play Spider-Man 2 

 

But can’t wait 2-4 weeks for GamesPass games to come on PC.

 

Hence priorities…..nothing wrong in them. :giggle:  


Your statement is devoid of logic as always.. 

but Now you will start complaing people follow you on every thread 😂

 

amber heard GIF
 

why do you and ur pony friends turn everything into vs thread? 

 

Edited by hsk_colossus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey man I didn’t do squat to argue with you or question you or get personal with you.

 

I just interpreted what you were trying to imply about your preferences regarding the future of this series. 

Neither off topic nor any harassment towards you. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...