Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Is God of War confirmed for this year?

The.rumours suggest for a september release but thn those are just rumours.. and the guy who plays kratos played the rumours down saying its a 2018 release.. but thn i thought why would they even bother acknowlodging the rumour that too by the voice actor.. or may be i am over analysing it as i want to play it asap lol.. anyway we will know more come e3..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The first half had enough to last an entire year.

But yeah since you ask... Destiny 2, Shadow Of Mordor, Call of Duty: WWII, new Assassin's Creed, I know you're probably not interested in most of them (neither am I). Also I really don't like the AAA tag. There's a world of great games beyond the holy AAA and most of the time "AAA" does not mean "good".

yeah, the list looks mostly dull apart from destiny 2 and the new ac (assuming its as good as black flag) .... all the more reason to buy/play GTA V on PS4 :P

Edited by Ne0

For me Crackdown, State of Decay 2 ,AC, CodWW2, Shadow of Mordor, Farcry 5 and God of War (if it's releasing this year).

And Lost Legacy too as I own that Explorer pass thing :P

Kinda hilarious when zodka himself refers Shadow of War as Shadow of Mordor. Shows how similar the games are that even their biggest fans get confused.
  • Like 2

Kinda hilarious when zodka himself refers Shadow of War as Shadow of Mordor. Shows how similar the games are that even their biggest fans get confused.

LOL and I just realized I made the same mistake. I said the same thing when the title was announced, it sounds too similar to the original.

Looks like they got scared of the rumors that Far Cry 5 would also be a western. :P

Rockstar afraid of Ubisoft :rofl:

Not afraid, but guess they really want the game to be really polished so that its played by people for the next 4-5 years,

Good Lord look at GTA 5, people still buy that game and there are a number of people in my friends list who still play it and keep sending me invites, for a game which I stopped playing years back. :doh:

Someone needs to tell them 2013-2014 is over.

Edited by Golden Frag

Not afraid, but guess they really want the game to be really polished so that its played by people for the next 4-5 years,

Good Lord look at GTA 5, people still buy that game and there are a number of people in my friends list who still play it and keep sending me invites, for a game which I stopped playing years back. :doh:

Someone needs to tell them 2013-2014 is over.

Lol they are playing gta online which is quite good now. They added so much content and improved it in every way.

I logged into online briefly yesterday(with the free 2 day ps+ package), but didn't find any players.... It just teamed me up with Lamar for the car race and then the session auto shutdown.... Guess I'll just stick to SP !

Also I'm playing a little different this time around. I stop at every signal, use only FP camera to drive etc. Game is lot more immersive this way. At times, the city seems freakishly real :O

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Edited by Ne0

But it did spend like 30+ secs on finding players.... When it could not it just ended the session !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It will not let you meet you other players till you finish tutorial mission.

Gta online is very active on PS4. If you are not finding any players after tutorial missions, then it's your internet issue. Sometimes when Nat is strict, game drops you in empty public lobby.

Also, you will find very high level players now, they hunt and kill low level players like you in free roam :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Fixed.

Also another reason to stay away from GTA:O :)

Gta online is great. You can enable passive mode if you are not skilled enough to fight other players in public free roam. :)

My Rank is 300 now in GTA Online. Iam Playing GTA Online since launch. Imported my 2013 PS3 character to PC in 2015.

I bought PC version just to play amazing GTA online Heists. Absolutely no interest in playing SP again.

My pc is basically gta online machine. I play most games on consoles now . :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

People are particularly shitty in GTA online.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

It's gta, what do you expect? . :P

Also, Shitty players are in every multiplayer. I play with bunch of very nice people who always help me Heists nd all.

• 1 month later...

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-21-take-two-ideally-we-will-have-at-least-one-triple-a-title-every-year

"2K had a really good season this past year, but it was, for the company, still relatively thin. And it didn't help that Battleborn wasn't a big success. So part of it is the level of success, part of it is the schedule, and part of it is finding the human resources to actually take the intellectual property that we own and bring them to market. Those are an array of challenges, juxtaposed against the uncertainty of how long it takes to make a AAA title, which means we can find ourselves in fiscal 2018 with a much thinner schedule than we'd like.

"But it wasn't intentional, and obviously fiscal 2019 will look much better with the launch of Red Dead 2 and a huge new title from 2K, as well as the 2K Sports titles, catalogue, recurrent consumer spending, NBA2K Online in China, Social Point and the like. We've already said that fiscal 2019, which isn't that far away, is $2.5bn net sales minimum, £700m cash flow from our operations minimum... that's pretty consequential.

"We are moving in the direction of that goal, David has outlined his five-year plan that will get us part way there. Obviously we know what Rockstar tends to do. And Rockstar's activities have been transformed by Grand Theft Auto Online."

No SP DLC for RDR 2 :(

Edited by WhiteWolf

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-21-take-two-ideally-we-will-have-at-least-one-triple-a-title-every-year

"2K had a really good season this past year, but it was, for the company, still relatively thin. And it didn't help that Battleborn wasn't a big success. So part of it is the level of success, part of it is the schedule, and part of it is finding the human resources to actually take the intellectual property that we own and bring them to market. Those are an array of challenges, juxtaposed against the uncertainty of how long it takes to make a AAA title, which means we can find ourselves in fiscal 2018 with a much thinner schedule than we'd like.

"But it wasn't intentional, and obviously fiscal 2019 will look much better with the launch of Red Dead 2 and a huge new title from 2K, as well as the 2K Sports titles, catalogue, recurrent consumer spending, NBA2K Online in China, Social Point and the like. We've already said that fiscal 2019, which isn't that far away, is $2.5bn net sales minimum, £700m cash flow from our operations minimum... that's pretty consequential.

"We are moving in the direction of that goal, David has outlined his five-year plan that will get us part way there. Obviously we know what Rockstar tends to do. And Rockstar's activities have been transformed by Grand Theft Auto Online."
No SP DLC for RDR 2 [emoji20]

Why are you worried about dlc..?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk