Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

this is less of a trailer and more of a cutscene. Even with uc4 they did the same thing. Hopefully they'll put a more proper trailer around launch. I initially thought ND goofed up as ganesha didnt have the elephant head during the battle but later realised it was with shiva and not parshurama.

Very interested in it though. indian mythology is a fascinating subject, something that can read all night and its a game by new ND lead team so it'll be interesting to see how they perform. We're potentially moving towards ND having 3 projects at once since bruce straley is not working on tlou 2.

Don't think there's anything offensive in this DLC...Searching for Ancient Hindu artifact is not offensive lol.. Tension ki koi baat nahi..

Yup dont think the government cares but there are fringe groups who are shaming the country on a daily basis. But personally Dont think there shd be any problem if overwatch was anything to go by. People are just expecting the worse like how they were for mass effect andromeda and fallout 4.

I have a feeling that this DLC/Stand-alone game is going to turn out to be very demographically confused. When ND revealed gameplay footage during PSX last year, i noticed a billboard that read Malhotra Hardware along with it's Tamizh translation :doh:

Unless ND is tailoring a storyline that has the protagonist chasing after the tusk of Ganesha/Pillai in a South Indian state embroiled in inter-communal conflict, which i don't think they will, the soldiers with the Hinglish accent sounds downright silly. Let's hope that ND will bring in some South Indian voice actors.

Edited by pixeljunkie

I have a feeling that this DLC/Stand-alone game is going to turn out to be very demographically confused. When ND revealed gameplay footage during PSX last year, i noticed a billboard that read Malhotra Hardware along with it's Tamizh translation :doh:

Unless ND is tailoring a storyline that has the protagonist chasing after the tusk of Pillai in a South Indian state embroiled in inter-communal conflict, which i don't think they will, the soldiers with the Hinglish accent sounds downright silly. Let's hope that ND will bring in some South Indian voice actors.

Dont read too much into it. Just pretend its some fictional city where people talk in Hindi and read in Tamil lol.

Unless ND is tailoring a storyline that has the protagonist chasing after the tusk of Pillai in a South Indian state embroiled in inter-communal conflict, which i don't think they will, the soldiers with the Hinglish accent sounds downright silly. Let's hope that ND will bring in some South Indian voice actors.

it does takes place in south india along the western ghats in the region of the hoysala empire with a civil war going on and a villain who was part of the goverment.

while the soldiers accents are weird but tbh evry game or character from the order, far cry, overwatch etc is guilty of it but can you really blame the western developers when 2rs chindi chor indian mobile game developers try to speak in a fake western accent and think of themselves as some sort of rockstar game developer.

• Like 3

Size?Is there a disc version?

yes. disc version is also announced. if you preorder you also get a remastered version of ND's ps2 classic jak and daxter 1. psn users get both of them plus the dynamic theme. people who bought the season pass get nothing but they paid just 25$ for the game.

Naaa

There have been numerous movies all hindi,English & tamil that have released here which had ancient artifact hunt related to Hindu gods

Indiana Jones was one of them

Chirangivi even faced an angry Shiva head on

There shouldn't be any problem at all unless there is something demeaning or putting something in negative light

I guess Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was banned here.It totally deserved to get banned though..it's still not shown on TV till now.

Edited by Archit

I will get it for 20$ as I bought 20$ Explorer pass :P

There was a offer if you buy UC4 Explorer pass then you dont have to pay extra :D

Wohi hua na.. but I don't remember which version I bought. I'll have to check.

Even if I got the explorer pass, paying 20$ extra for a story expansion :mellow:

While I too am not happy with 10 hour games priced at 40usd plus, that is the way the industry has been rolling these days. RE7 is f**king 6-7hours only and priced at 60usd. Most games releasing for 60usd are around 12-13hours long so going by that 40usd for 10hours isn't that surprising. :|

Also with physical preorders you also get Jak and daxter hd remaster, if that is any consolation :P

Edited by Playstationdude

yes. disc version is also announced. if you preorder you also get a remastered version of ND's ps2 classic jak and daxter 1. psn users get both of them plus the dynamic theme. people who bought the season pass get nothing but they paid just 25$ for the game.

Is that offer in India too for physical preorder?Any links?

40 is too much but being ND it will not disappoint.