Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

No way PS2 games were 2999. $40 usa price and 1usd=40rs in 2008 so still comes to 1499.

I myself have bought it for 2999 from Planet M (Ya, used to be a thing those days).

• Like 1

I myself have bought it for 2999 from Planet M (Ya, used to be a thing those days).

Which year? I bought SVR 2010 soon after it launched for 999 which was the msrp printed on the box,so after 2008 it used to be 999 for most games,if you say before 2008 it used to be 2999 that would mean you were paying $75 for each game? I don't think any sane person would pay that much for one game back in those days.

I don't think any sane person would pay that much for one game back in those days.

Games have been $60 since NES days and i'm talking about 80's over here. I got my NES in early 90's and some games with it which were at that price. I had a relative in the US so that's the only way I got my hands on those.

And yes, it was in 2004 I bought the ps2 game.

Which year? I bought SVR 2010 soon after it launched for 999 which was the msrp printed on the box,so after 2008 it used to be 999 for most games,if you say before 2008 it used to be 2999 that would mean you were paying $75 for each game? I don't think any sane person would pay that much for one game back in those days.

Price of ps2 games in 2009 would obviously be less. PS2 released in 2000. Also, 2500 is $56 and 3000 is $68, based on average price of 44₹ per dollar in 04/05. Not really huge.

Edited by Sach4life

my 1st game was The Getaway that i bought ...Rs 2499. :(

though i must say i got ps2 very early....my aunt from USA had bought for me...Tekken Tag Tournament, Onimusha were the 1st games i got it....I think i got my 1st playstation 2 within a year of its launch....

Like Agent said It was expensive as well...

I think games have always been expensive ....when ps2 came here properly and indian pricing started much later ...ps2 was almost at the end of its cycle...

I use to have good relation with Milestone people when ps2 came out...there was a chap name Gagan Gupta and we use to discuss games ....every month i use to get Demo disc also along with catalogue of games coming out.....

Good old days.....

Edited by playstation

Oh the memories. :samui:

@hope God of War - I pop in the disc sometimes and I still get goosebumps after blowing that horn and Cronos appears in the distance with The temple of Pandora on his back.

• Like 1

Oh the memories. :samui:

@hope God of War - I pop in the disc sometimes and I still get goosebumps after blowing that horn and Cronos appears in the distance with The temple of Pandora on his back.

I still have ps2 at home.I played a bit last time.Gonna do a quick run in May for God Of War :)

Ab kal GOW3 boot karna padega just to hit that Square Square Triangle :P

Games have been $60 since NES days and i'm talking about 80's over here. I got my NES in early 90's and some games with it which were at that price. I had a relative in the US so that's the only way I got my hands on those.

And yes, it was in 2004 I bought the ps2 game.

As I remember ps2 games were $49.99, $59.99 started from a ps3 era ....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...