Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

Prepare for shiva sena to ban it. Lol still remember fallout 3 not releasing in india becuase of the cow named brahmin [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Damn it, I hope that isn't true this time. As an UC fan, I wouldn't want to miss this one.

Aloy

You need to play Zero Dawn. Best PS4 game after Nier and Bloodborne.

Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai :P

It's already in my must play list, along with TLG and Nier.

Aloy ko bol raha hai Horizon: Zero Dawn khelne ke liye... :lol:

Wohi toh.

• 3 weeks later...

India main ban hua re! :P

We should try to keep this DLC as hushed as possible, if we want to play it :P

Ha yaar...aur abhi toh aisa hi Hindutva chaya hua hai.......ab toh sala beef khane mein bhi dar lagta hai...

BHai log...politics ka color mat de dena isko ...general haal joh hai... jisse yeh game pe bhi asar ho sakta hai woh bol reha hu.......

We should try to keep this DLC as hushed as possible, if we want to play it :P

Don't think there's anything offensive in this DLC...Searching for Ancient Hindu artifact is not offensive lol.. Tension ki koi baat nahi..

I really hope they've focused on the gameplay here. I liked the story presentation of UC4, but they kinda over-focussed on it at the expense of gameplay. People were engaged in the story because they at least cared about the characters. If they try and do the same with new/side-characters and ignore the gameplay with this one, it's not going to work out that well

I really hope they've focused on the gameplay here. I liked the story presentation of UC4, but they kinda over-focussed on it at the expense of gameplay. People were engaged in the story because they at least cared about the characters. If they try and do the same with new/side-characters and ignore the gameplay with this one, it's not going to work out that well

I found the gameplay a lot better than the last 3 games. It was lot more free flowing, smoother and varied.