Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Oceans 12 Twelve

So far I don't find anything offensive in those trailers. The mythology of Ganesh ji's trunk is true, it was broken by lord Parshuram. 
 Misrepresentation of religious facts can hurt sentiments but atleast let the game release first. Lol .

Always always get digi versions of games which you think can land in controversy..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Lol it begins

Oh noes. Bc stay away from games. We don't want Govt to rate video games lol

Lol Lot of people sh*ting on Hindus comments section of that website.  Hindus like Zed make all Hindus look bad. Bc it's a game. They are not blowing up temples and statutes of Hindu gods.

Am i right guys? They're not blowing statues?

Edited by WhiteWolf

Oh noes. Bc stay away from games. We don't want Govt to rate video games lol

Lol Lot of people sh*ting on Hindus comments section of that website.  Hindus like Zed make all Hindus look bad. Bc it's a game. They are not blowing up temples and statutes of Hindu gods.

Am i right guys? They're not blowing statues?

Never go to comments section of anything remotely related to religion.. thats internet 101 for me..
So much hate man like so so much sharm aa jaati hai kabhi kabhi soch k what has world come to.. sorry for the ot guys..

Tu tension na le apna to digi pass hai.. haha

24 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Never go to comments section of anything remotely related to religion.. thats internet 101 for me..
So much hate man like so so much sharm aa jaati hai kabhi kabhi soch k what has world come to.. sorry for the ot guys..

Tu tension na le apna to digi pass hai.. haha

If Govt put restrictions then you will not be able to access even digital version. Remember what happened with Dragon Age Inquisition? Even digital version was blocked by EA

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

If Govt put restrictions then you will not be able to access even digital version. Remember what happened with Dragon Age Inquisition? Even digital version was blocked by EA

With DAI ea pussied out because of imagined backlash

See the govt doesnt stand to make moneys by censoring games,so it doesnt bother

It has much bigger fish to fry after all

On 6/14/2017 at 0:38 PM, pixeljunkie said:

Why would it get banned? And if it does get banned, what should interest you is the irrational logic behind the ban.

hey i dont care about the ban.. I already purchased it via PSN.. But already a statement has been released asking ND to treat Hinduism with accuracy and respect....  So if it gets banned its those who gonna buy it retail will have to wait till the game makes its way in the grey market or purchase digitally.. 

28 minutes ago, adity said:

You can always buy from American psn

already purchased from PSN india... so if that gets banned then will have to see.. but i am guessing it wont get Banned... ND must have done through research and they have taken great care when making Lost Legacy

2 hours ago, george361 said:

already purchased from PSN india... so if that gets banned then will have to see.. but i am guessing it wont get Banned... ND must have done through research and they have taken great care when making Lost Legacy

nothing gets banned here
the publisher pussying out from releasing is not called a "ban"

*for now* the government doesn't bother with games.

• 3 weeks later...