Playstation at E3 2017

Game you are most excited to see at sony's show  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just saw spiderman trailer, and I agree what is posted above, spiderman game just looks decent. Will buy it once it hits the 30$ mark, if I ever buy it. 

God of war looks great, day one. 

Let the game release, reviews come in and then decide.
Horizon and nier both looked kinda boring to me but I enjoyed the heck out of them.
Hold your judgement till the game releases bro.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Maybe it is, but I really don't think I am go na buy it at full Price, only GOW and gears deserves a full retail price [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, adity said:

I'll buy god of war and rdr 2 at full price. Baaki sab in sale.
Games sell for half price within 6 months anyways these days.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Ya exactly, if you have loads of time, you can finish the game quickly and sell, or just wait for price drop. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Mohit 

Ab toh lele console .  SOTC remake release ho raha hai :P

Jis din tu Xbox one X lega ....uss ke doosre din main PS4 lunga...isliya jab tak tu khud nahi leta...mujhe bhi mat bol lena ke liya....:P

Anyways SOTC is fantastic news.....lets see what they had added or is it just remake/remaster...

Loved GOW trailer. Dint had a big set piece, still epic.

From Spider Man, i wasnt expecting a scripted sequence, but still looks good.

49 minutes ago, AtheK said:

God of war looks great, day one. 

And it was running on base PS4...

2 hours ago, playstation said:

I was about to post something like that but i could nto catch any trailer properly or even whole show as net is very slow ..still saw spidey full trailer ...I felt it was very much like Batman game....it will be fun and graphics looks beautiful but i feel that will be all to this game. Hope i am wrong.

What else do you want dude ? It has been a long time Spiderman got a good game and now when one is coming, few people are not happy with it. 
And why do you think that being like Batman game is not good anymore, I mean yes Arkham Knight had awkward Batmobile sections, but all Arkham games have been superb otherwise.

Just now, Aftrunner said:

What a shitshow. 

They are lucky Nintendo are scheduled for a total train wreck tonight so everyone is gonna forget this. 

What have you done.. 

4 minutes ago, AtheK said:

What have you done.. 

It was what it was.

The only people who thought this was impressive were the people that already had made up their minds that this was gonna be impressive before the show ever began. AKA fanbabies. And those guys, you coulda shown them a PS logo for 2 hours and they would still be as hyped as this. 

15 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

It was what it was.

The only people who thought this was impressive were the people that already had made up their minds that this was gonna be impressive before the show ever began. AKA fanbabies. And those guys, you coulda shown them a PS logo for 2 hours and they would still be as hyped as this. 

They will come for you, they will not leave you. 

45 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

What a shitshow. 

They are lucky Nintendo are scheduled for a total train wreck tonight so everyone is gonna forget this. 

40 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

It was what it was.

d5a.png

1 hour ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

What else do you want dude ? It has been a long time Spiderman got a good game and now when one is coming, few people are not happy with it. 
And why do you think that being like Batman game is not good anymore, I mean yes Arkham Knight had awkward Batmobile sections, but all Arkham games have been superb otherwise.

..the game has quite a lot of scripted moments atleast from the trailer so that also does not feel much is added to gameplay ....I know too early to judge but whatever they showed based on that i will stick to my opinion. 

Lets hope i am wrong....

3 hours ago, hope said:

So conference had God Of War,Days Gone,Monster Hunter,Spidey,Lost Legacy,SOTC,etc and still people call it underwhelming :doh:

Saala inko bhagwan se bhi mila toh do bhi kuch na kuch khamiya nikal hi lenge :doh:

All of those games were announced last E3. 

And everyone has their opinion. Learn to respect it.

:cheers:

54 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Did any of the big first party games have dates? And aside from the games in the pre-show, were there any new games announced? Can't think of any in either case.

No release dates, and no new games announced except Monster hunter and SOTC.(Not talking of VR games).

What surprises me more is that Sony made bold claims about the show focussing on Japanese games. 

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

It was what it was.

True.  It was average conference.

PSX last year was much better.  I think they are treating PSX as their main conference now. Tlou 2 was revealed there.

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

All of those games were announced last E3. 

And everyone has their opinion. Learn to respect it.

:cheers:

I  think problem is Sony has set the standard for its PC very high....every year people are now wanting announcements like Shenmue, Big Price cuts or big AAA exclusives........this PC was pretty damn good if not for any major announcement as  many exclusives are almost ready to hit within 6 -8 months.......

Archived