Playstation at E3 2017

Game you are most excited to see at sony's show  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Coz the games they show now probably won't see the light of the day in 2 years or more! .. 

Abe itne games dikhae pehle woh toh process karle lol.

Sony just killed it with God of War,Days Gone and Spidey.

SOTC was a surprise.Still cant believe.

Good they didnt show release dates when its not ready.Better than delaying.

God of War looks as magnificent as his beard. Hot damn. 

Days Gone looks generic. 

Spidey is overhyped and looks mediocre at best. 

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You forgot this :P

and you forgot this. 2PoR2kG.png

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Days Gone looks generic. 

I was about to post something like that but i could nto catch any trailer properly or even whole show as net is very slow ..still saw spidey full trailer ...I felt it was very much like Batman game....it will be fun and graphics looks beautiful but i feel that will be all to this game. Hope i am wrong.

God of war and Days gone will have to see properly ....

Saw SOTC though...I hope they have included other deleted colossus as bonus and left the main story untouched.....its still one of the masterpieces ever and playing that game on good framerate ...so many of us would be going for Collector edition of this game for sure.....this game is top on 90% of people who have ever played it.

I would have kinda of liked had they made it for PS5......more so to see it in even more beautiful done on a powerful machine. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Days Gone looks generic. 

I was about to post something like that but i could nto catch any trailer properly or even whole show as net is very slow ..still saw spidey full trailer ...I felt it was very much like Batman game....it will be fun and graphics looks beautiful but i feel that will be all to this game. Hope i am wrong.

Saw SOTC though...I hope they have included other deleted colossus as bonus and left the main story untouched.....its still one of the masterpieces ever and playing that game on good framerate ...so many of us would be going for Collector edition of this game for sure.....this game is top on 90% of people who have ever played it.

I would have kinda of liked had they made it for PS5......more so to see it in even more beautiful done on a powerful machine. 

Bhai bina dekhe itne lamba post kar diye.. jao dekh lo toh fir pehle.. [emoji14]

Ps4 purchase jaise pending mat rakhna.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, sobbii said:

Bhai bina dekhe itne lamba post kar diye.. jao dekh lo toh fir pehle.. emoji14.png

Ps4 purchase jaise pending mat rakhna.. emoji14.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Joh dekha uss mein hi comment kiya bhai.....AB joh game aya nahi hai uska  comment ke liya bhi PS4 lena hoga........

Average conference as there were no new surprises, but still much better than MS, EA and Bethesda conference. Best conference awards goes to Ubisoft.

Looking forward to Horizon DLC,  SOTC Remake,  Monster Hunter world (which is PS4 exclusive or multiplatform?), COD, GOD OF WAR and Spiderman. 

One thing I didn't like about Spiderman demo that game has way too many QTEs and slow mo action. But it's Insomniac, iam not gonna judge whole game based on demo. 

Mohit 

Ab toh lele console .  SOTC remake release ho raha hai :P

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Average conference as there were no new surprises, but still much better than MS, EA and Bethesda conference. Best conference awards goes to Ubisoft.

Looking forward to Horizon DLC,  SOTC Remake,  Monster Hunter world (which is PS4 exclusive or multiplatform?), COD, GOD OF WAR and Spiderman. 

One thing I didn't like about Spiderman demo that game has way too many QTEs and slow mo action. But it's Insomniac, iam not gonna judge whole game based on demo. 

Mohit 

Ab toh lele console .  SOTC remake release ho raha hai :P

At this point , I find MS conference to be better. :P

They might not have revealed any true exclusives but atleast we got trailers for a bunch of cool new games. :P

GOW looked excellent. Sotc was a surprise, hopefully the camera is good as it was a bitch on ps3.

Spiderman left me very underwhelmed. Hopefully it will look better once more trailers are released.

Overall, since Sony claimed it was about japanese games I was expecting DMC5 /FF7 to be there. Monster hunter even had my hopes up for DMC5. 

So conference had God Of War,Days Gone,Monster Hunter,Spidey,Lost Legacy,SOTC,etc and still people call it underwhelming :doh:

Saala inko bhagwan se bhi mila toh do bhi kuch na kuch khamiya nikal hi lenge :doh:

Archived