Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Gears throws ammo caches at you every checkpoint which contains ammo for all cog non explosive weapons. Explosive red ammo caches are not easily available for a reason as explosive ammo is used in heavy weapons and they dont want you to spam heavy weapons like boom shot and one shot everything. 

Lancer ammo is very common and is easily available. I dont how you playing that you struggling to find Lancer ammo lol.

Never saw anyone complain about ammo problem in Gears especially for cog weapons. 

Yes lancer ammo is one of the easiest to get and if you can't find the ammo ask your colleague to swap there weapons 

8 hours ago, -13- said:

:lol:

Dude, no offence but let's be honest here, you've no idea how the Halo sandbox works, right? Almost all guns in Halo serve a very specific purpose. Be it human or covenant. That is what makes the sandbox so unique. If you don't know which weapon does what, you'll be stuck in the exact same problem you're talking about.

Since you think enemy weapons are bad, let me talk about that. The Elites have recharging sheilds and the enemy (covenant) weapons are more effective at dealing with that. The Plasma Pistol fires a burst shot (when the trigger is held down) that take down the entire shield in one shot. That applies to covenant vehicles like Ghost, Wraith etc. As well. The Carbine is the covenant equivalent of a Battle Rifle and works very differently. It kills faster than the BR but gets you less kills per clip. The Plasma Rifle is the equivalent of an Assault Rifle and takes down the shields much quicker than an AR. However, the ARs kills faster when the sheilds are already down. The Beam Rilfe is the Sniper Rifle equivalent and it kills faster than the SR but heats up faster as well. I could go on and on about but that would serve no purpose.

Looks like I will have to replay old Halo games, maybe I will play them in anticipation of Halo Infinite release.

Anyways here is Halo Infinite analysis by NX Gamer:

Summary (Halo Infinite)

- frozen world
- static vegetation
- no collisions
- dated and flat lighting
- Ray Tracing will not correct the glaring problems seen in the demo
- pop-in of foliage at 2 meters
- low and obsolete PBR
- low texture resolution
- the problems from which the game suffers have nothings to do with the fact that the game uses dynamic lighting
- post-processing too limited
- weak particles, no object motion blur
- explosions that are too brief and lack intensity
- the animations have to be redone
- overall, it lacks polygons

8 hours ago, -13- said:

:lol:

Dude, no offence but let's be honest here, you've no idea how the Halo sandbox works, right? Almost all guns in Halo serve a very specific purpose. Be it human or covenant. That is what makes the sandbox so unique. If you don't know which weapon does what, you'll be stuck in the exact same problem you're talking about.

Since you think enemy weapons are bad, let me talk about that. The Elites have recharging sheilds and the enemy (covenant) weapons are more effective at dealing with that. The Plasma Pistol fires a burst shot (when the trigger is held down) that take down the entire shield in one shot. That applies to covenant vehicles like Ghost, Wraith etc. As well. The Carbine is the covenant equivalent of a Battle Rifle and works very differently. It kills faster than the BR but gets you less kills per clip. The Plasma Rifle is the equivalent of an Assault Rifle and takes down the shields much quicker than an AR. However, the ARs kills faster when the sheilds are already down. The Beam Rilfe is the Sniper Rifle equivalent and it kills faster than the SR but heats up faster as well. I could go on and on about but that would serve no purpose.

I used to ditch the gunpowder weapons as soon as I got the pew pew ones, especially the Needler. That thing fking slaps. Bungie loves it so much they put one in Destiny 2 and it keeps breaking the game in every expansion :lol: 

If final game ends up being good/better then Halo 5 and 4 everyone will forget the demo and haters/ponies will go back in their holes. Based on the leaks for the campaign, i think 343 will deliver a good halo game. 

Graphics can be fixed to some extent. It will not look next gen but it will look better than what you seeing now.

If you guys remember Gears 4 beta was released 6 weeks before release with flat textures and bad lighting as well. Final code was 10 times better looking. So 3 months enough time to polish that bitch up.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Looks like I will have to replay old Halo games, maybe I will play them in anticipation of Halo Infinite release.

You play on the Xbox or PC?

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Anyways here is Halo Infinite analysis by NX Gamer:

Liked his analysis. Pretty brutal and on point. Only thing is that he literally only talked about graphics (I get that why) and nothing else. Didn't even bother discussing gameplay for a gameplay video.

Just now, -13- said:

Liked his analysis. Pretty brutal and on point. Only thing is that he literally only talked about graphics (I get that why) and nothing else. Didn't even bother discussing gameplay for a gameplay video.

I play on one x.

NX Gamer is basically a graphics analysis guy, like digital foundry. Doesn't focus much on anything else unless he does a review.

2 minutes ago, -13- said:

Gameplay looks fun but you know internet. Positive things don't get you views but negative does.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I used to ditch the gunpowder weapons as soon as I got the pew pew ones, especially the Needler. That thing fking slaps. Bungie loves it so much they put one in Destiny 2 and it keeps breaking the game in every expansion :lol: 

I remember that weapon from Destiny. Remember reading how it made everything else unbalanced. 

29 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

The needler is one of my favourite weapon from any game. I'm not even a Halo fan but whenever I get to play the game I try to get the needler. 

Needler, plasma sword and assault rifle are best. 

Needler kills are so satisfying. Though completely useless against the Jackals. I used to rage everytime I fired at the Jackal; it would bring up the sheild and the needles would bounce back. It's the equivalent of a KLPD. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I play on one x.

NX Gamer is basically a graphics analysis guy, like digital foundry. Doesn't focus much on anything else unless he does a review.

Yeah, I get that that he's a techie. It's just that most critiques right now are techies:P

PS - If you really want to play the games again, co-op them on Legendary. Halo 2 awaits you. Say hi to the sniper Jackals. :lol:

38 minutes ago, adity said:

Gameplay looked good but nothing that blows your pants off. This is the gen where we got a Doom and it's sequel, Titanfall 2 and Destiny 2 all of which have great fps gameplay in their own way.

Halo Infinite never made you go "Whoa!" like those games did. Granted we have seen only a small section of the game and it could have a lot of potential. 

Destiny makes you go whoa :fear1:.

They can't make Halo like Doom and Titanfall.  It's tied to a franchise which has its own style of gameplay design and if its changed too much then hardcore fans will bash it.

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Destiny makes you go whoa :fear1:.

They can't make Halo like Doom and Titanfall.  It's tied to a franchise which has its own style of gameplay design and if its changed too much then hardcore fans will bash it.

God of War completely changed its style and everyone loved it. It just takes some balls, and lot of talent to evolve your games according to time. 343 has neither.

40 minutes ago, -13- said:

It's just that most critiques right now are techies:P

This is bound to happen if a company and its fanbase keep shouting 'world most powerful console, 12 tflops' at the top of their lungs everyday, but then that company fails to deliver even decent level nextgen graphics for their flagship franchise.

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

God of War completely changed its style and everyone loved it. It just takes some balls, and lot of talent to evolve your games according to time. 343 has neither.

GOW had  fixed top camera angle, they made it 3rd person with free camera over the shoulder like every other Sony game today. Im not saying it's a bad thing but you cant do that with Halo. GOW forever now will support same 3rd person camera from now on. You think ND will change UC5 drastically in gameplay like GOW and make it FPS? No sir.

Capcom changed RE7 drastically by making it FPS from first person. Now what else they gonna do lol.

You will make Halo 3rd person now which it supports already when you use mounted turret weapon and drive vehicles. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

49 minutes ago, -13- said:

Yeah, I get that that he's a techie. It's just that most critiques right now are techies:P

PS - If you really want to play the games again, co-op them on Legendary. Halo 2 awaits you. Say hi to the sniper Jackals. :lol:

Hey you down for 3rd person cinematic Halo. :P

Pilot can be the boy and Cheif can be Kratos walking slowly and preaching :P

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

GOW had  fixed top camera angle, they made it 3rd person with free camera over the shoulder like every other Sony game today. Im not saying it's a bad thing but you cant do that with Halo. GOW forever now will support same 3rd person camera from now on. You think ND will change UC5 drastically in gameplay like GOW and make it FPS? No sir.

Capcom changed RE7 drastically by making it FPS from first person. Now what else they gonna do lol.

You will make Halo 3rd person now which it supports already when you use mounted turret weapon and drive vehicles. :P

If you think camera angle is the only thing that God of War changed then I don't think you even played the game.