Borderlands 3

Engineer

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

f**ker. You never told me. Let's coop this sometime. I really wanna replay this game. 

I told you but I think you missed it. Might have been fastest I bought anything on Amazon :D

will play co-op soon with you but currently buried 100 feet under ground with pending single player games across 3 consoles PS5, XSX and PS3 :ko:

2 hours ago, mercurial said:

Is the split screen coop gameplay good? I would be buying for that only 

For split-screen on previous generation consoles, check this out before you buy. Not sure if it's fixed now. I had played online co-op on base PS4 and it was fine. 

19 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

For split-screen on previous generation consoles, check this out before you buy. Not sure if it's fixed now. I had played online co-op on base PS4 and it was fine. 

Can someone confirm whether this is fixed or not? I'd rather stick with the free borderlands 2 and pre sequel on pc if this is the case with split screen :(

1 hour ago, mercurial said:

Can someone confirm whether this is fixed or not? I'd rather stick with the free borderlands 2 and pre sequel on pc if this is the case with split screen :(

I ran a search and found this clip from the June 2020 "hotfix" being tested on Xbox one and you can probably decide for yourself if it's acceptable amount of lag. 

• 9 months later...